Chapman Honda Employee Reviews

Very fast paced environment
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 3, 2018
Long hours in the heat and sun. Nice management. Don't like the pay. If you like to work for a company that does not give raises and has you driving a company vehicle that has no air conditioning, than Chapman automotive is the place for you.
Interesting Company
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 19, 2018
Inconsistent policies, Different rules apply to each employee depending upon favoritism by management,
One can earn a substantial amount of money, however, that is also dictated by the manager,and, those rules pertaining to commission structure may change without notice.
Pros
Free Lunch on Saturdays; Sundays off
Cons
Virtually no breaks if company is busy with clients, employees may have to stay very late and sometimew with no earned income
Productive work environment
Service Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 22, 2017
A typical day at work is busy and customer service oriented. I learned that hard work doesn't always pay off but is worth it either way. Management isn't always on your side but their not supposed to be. Workplace is interesting and entertaining. The hardest part of the job is being in the sun 24/7. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers leave pleased and excited to come back.
Productive Workplace with friendly coworkers
Full-time Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 31, 2017
I adored working at Chapman Honda. The managers and coworkers work together collaboratively and efficiently. The work environment is very face-paced, but your fellow employees make sure to make you laugh to ease the time. All around my favorite place of work so far.
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 18, 2016
Great job with great people. Its always productive with my co-workers and teaches lots of new things that I never knew. Helped me learned leadership and to be more confident in my driving skills.
Pros
Free lunches on Saturdays
Cons
Breaks are short
Fun place to work good people easy going long hours little pay
Internet Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 13, 2014
was supposed to be 8-5 but was there till 9 5 out of 6 days. I'm a gm guy but learned that Honda is a great vehicle. the management was great and the majority of the co-workers were great there is always one or two that you wont click with but was never a problem I felt the people were great. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the one bad apple my immediate supervisor that I finally figured out would never change management was aware and a tough call for them he was difficult for all but put in a lot of hours and did a lot for the company just not great with people. being around people helping people get there dream car. What can you say its the car business always fun. bad thing is buyers are educated on pricing with technology today very difficult to hold any gross sold most vehicles at invoice or less if there were rebates which was fine love helping someone out in getting a deal but it does effect your wallet.
Pros
car business all the people
Cons
tough to make six figures