Chapman Partnership

Caring Family of Staff
Strict 8am - 5pm schedule
Uniform required

Limited flexibility

Management at that time was friendly and positive, thoughtful and caring

Staff turn over in certain depts is very high
Pros
Good Medical Insurance
Cons
limited breaks, location limits outside breaks
I felt right at home
A lovely place where I developed skills that allowed me to properly interact with others without a problem. During my time there I engaged with many different kinds of people, and helped impact their lives by working the cafeteria giving them the proper food, studying with the children, and even giving motivational speeches to some.
Productive, friendly and gratitude
Excellent place to work, co-workers are very friendly and profesional. The most enjoyable part of the job is to feel full fill to help our clients achieve a better life
Horrible place to work
Upper management is absolutely horrific to work with—from the CEO to the next level of VPs. After that, there are really good people, but upper management makes it an unbearable place to work.
This place is mis- managed. Stay away!
If you enjoy immature co- workers, that are competitive for no reason & try to micro- manage your every move. Staff is mean to the residents at Champman Partnership & you're also expected to patrol these homeless residents which is not part of the job description!
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Poor Environment
Company mission is great overall but there are behind the scenes politics that will have you question.
1) Strict 8-5 schedule; if this does not work for you, it will not work for them even if you try to ask for accommodations.

2) Was not supplied with all tools needed for work until around 3-4 weeks after

being hired.

3) If you have a family trip or anything planned prior, if you fo not tell them during the interview, they will not acknowledge

4) You can be fired for no reason at all and they will only provide a letter from someone that you will never work with.

5) Poor leadership and management; you basically learn as you go, no proper training
Challenging
Was not the best experience but I really enjoyed trying to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Over the course of my employment I felt that management lacked clear direction.
Chapman Partnership is a fun productive place to work. Everyone gets along with each other. The company offers excellent benefits, such as 401k dental and life insurance after 90 days of employment.
Values & Vision driven
Chapman leadership has worked very hard in the last 7 months to focus on our values and vision. This has resulted in a number of positive changes throughout the organization.
Over worked and under paid
There are many problems , plenty work no recognition no one wants to work where you can't get respect. I need to work yet the fun or joy is not around only , demands and no one wants to here what I have to say . I feel like I'm just there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Environment
If you are looking to serve others and help people, chapman is a great place to work for. I strongly believe in their mission statement. However, there management team is not supportive at all.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job Security, No Promotion, No Union, Poor Managment
working with the homeless
working with the worst of the worst ex convictsDrug addits and crazy institunalized people....Area is so bad that morning is full of syringes and crack pipes..Is in the overtown area of Miami
fun workplace
meet a lot of new people, amazing experience, had positive energy always and I just loved it. If you love doing volunteer work this is just great for you.
Pros
helping people, fun, making a difference
Cons
can be crowded at times
Employee Motivated Position
Chapman Partnership was an excellent business to work with which allowed you to advance if you were motivated enough. My direct supervisor was my biggest supporter and the company provides many opportunities for growth if you so chose to grow.
Pros
Great family work environment
Cons
Change of management which in turn began changing the atmosphere
Can be a fun place to work for.
No room for advancement. It's an ok company if you are just starting out in the work field. They do a lot for the community and the homeless people and families.
registration which meant full assebly and work duties
Meaningful work alliance for the support of customers in the workforce agenda. Being in the mindframe in the attempt to service a commercial business.
Pros
Gloves, light- colored attire
Cons
food plus chemicals
Lots of Politics
The new direction of the organization sucks. They are no longer admired in the community. CEO is a bully. Pay sucks....but the administration makes sure they get there bonuses. They want quality and experience but dont want to pay.
Pros
working with the community
Cons
Job atmosphere
Great place to work for
It is a place where you learn how to arrange a classroom to promote an environment of individualization, discovery, exploration and interaction for the children and for their families as well.
Rough work environment
Rough work environment and dealing with the costumers
No Job Work/Life Balance

No Job Security/Advancement

No Job Culture

GOOD Compensation/Benefits
Great place
Great Place to get experience working with the homeless population. Working with homeless families is the most difficult part of being a Community Case manager.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stressful
Productive work please
Now this job changed my life forever I got to meet different people I learned how to cherish life more. Work with kids and family supervisor and report.
Pros
Learn new things work with kids/ family get to make a good impact in people's life.
Cons
N.A