ChargePoint Employee Reviews in Campbell, CA

Great Products
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 27, 2019
Strange place, lots of time wasted there, they don't utilize the present talents normal like anywhere else, lots and lots of turn over, wile I was there I seen many people hired, I was always passed over when new people were introduced at leased over 30x, half of them all quit.

Its not a friendly place, from day one, I felt out of place, seating if horrible, shoulder to shoulder, now where to put things down except the floor, so it very crowded, I don't recommend this place to anybody
Poor Management & Toxic Environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJuly 30, 2018
Company has terrible management and it stems from the companies CEO. The CPO was insanely terrible. After pushing the best employees out of the company, the CPO resigns.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
Productive and fun place to work. Great people working as a team.
NPI Purchasing Specialist - Expandable - Arena PDM (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 15, 2015
To expand my experience as a team member and improve the company business as a Purchasing Specialist or Purchasing Manager. Develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate. Analyze, plan and interpret ERP/MRP output into sound procurement decisions. Highly effective in a start-up environment, good team player and enhances new programs with a vision for cost reductions within any organization. Confident with the ability to identify and address inefficiencies in any business acumen
Pros
Excellent
Cons
ChargePoint
Winter Break Internship - Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAMay 18, 2014
ChargePoint is a really interesting startup that is really making a ton of headway in their market. They are young so they don't have a big culture, but everybody I met while there was really happy to have me there and I enjoyed the people that I worked with.