ChargePoint Employee Review

ChargePoint
Winter Break Internship - Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAMay 18, 2014
ChargePoint is a really interesting startup that is really making a ton of headway in their market. They are young so they don't have a big culture, but everybody I met while there was really happy to have me there and I enjoyed the people that I worked with.

Other ChargePoint Employee Reviews

Great Products
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAAugust 27, 2019
Strange place, lots of time wasted there, they don't utilize the present talents normal like anywhere else, lots and lots of turn over, wile I was there I seen many people hired, I was always passed over when new people were introduced at leased over 30x, half of them all quit.

Its not a friendly place, from day one, I felt out of place, seating if horrible, shoulder to shoulder, now where to put things down except the floor, so it very crowded, I don't recommend this place to anybody
recoil of prosperity
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 17, 2018
by offering innovative technology for charging electric vehicles I received prosperity and a guarantee from the company. Very satisfied with the work.