Charisma University

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great boss who really cares

There are no full time employees yet. I love working here. The folks are great to work with! I feel my ideas are valued and we are included in decision making.

Pros

Great people

Cons

No full time jobs yet

Good and responsive

Good institute which has suffient support. Everything doing online and through school emails and portal. I feel that the school has provided me with the relevant and necessary support that I required during my time in study.

Excellent organizatoin

Charisma University utilizes all resources and upholds maximum organization, communication, and career building. All students are held to a high standard as the instructors are held to a high degree of engagement and activity.

Enjoyable work environment

Enjoyed communicating with my students who were from all over the world. Most pleased when students grasped what was being taught even though for most of them English was their second language. The hardest part for me was not being able to actually see who was in my classes. I am a people person and like to see who I am communicating with. I is very hard to give instructions and then wait until time constraints allow students from different parts of the world to respond back.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Charisma University?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charisma University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3