Charity Clothing Pickup

Charity Clothing Pickup Employee Reviews

Charity Clothing Pickup insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

The job was okay. Could have had better work that I could do

The job was okay. I had a hard time to find a job so when I found this job I was glad to find this part time job to help me out with some pay,. What I did at Charity Clothing was talk to people and see if they wanted to donate clothing and small house hold items. Sometimes people would give and sometimes people would not give.

It was a great company to work for I got along with everybody

what I learn about charity clothing pickup it was a organization for to ask people for donation through three different organizations I don't remember what they was but it really helps and then the sales was doing okay until people were turning us down

Pros

Everybody was good

Cons

But the place was in a bad condition

Relaxed Workplace, Too Few Hours, Minimum Wage

The work environment is relaxed and the work is easy but wages and hours are too low. If the wages were higher than minimum wage and had more working hours available it would be the perfect place to work.

Pros

Easy Work, Relaxed Environment

Cons

Short Breaks, Low Hours, Minimum Wages

Not a good place for steady income

We often went home early, didn't always bonus and second shift got "leftover" calls. If you were part time you couldn't survive unless you had supplemental income.

Pros

Casual wirk environment

Cons

Hours vary

Never Again

This place had to be the worst place i ever worked. If you didnt make your quota for pickups due to consumer not setting out donation items you were not able to work a full week

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

nice part time work

Good part time job for someone who does not need a predictable pay check. It is an easy part-time job for someone who needs spending money. You just can't rely on your check to be consistant week to week.

Pros

easy job

Cons

you can not rely on hours and can be fired at a moments notice

It is a productive workplace. It keeps you busy on the phone and scheduling appointments. It is great for a first time job. I had no problems catching on and learning the ropes.

Customer Service Rep

Calling Veterans, the National Federation Of The Blind, NCCS, and Leukemia Lymphoma Society to see if they are willing to give donations to the trucks that come to their neighborhood. Management is very nice and lenient. Co-Workers are very cool and friendly nice hospitality. Hardest part of the job was getting the emails so you could imagine how easy the job is. Most Enojoyble thing was receiving many compliments on my job

Pros

Bonuses, Commission, and OT

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charity Clothing Pickup. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Charity Clothing Pickup in popular locations