Charles River Medical Associates Employee Reviews in Framingham, MA

Great work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJanuary 16, 2018
Great work environment. Great co-workers. Attractive rates! Great doctors to work with. Pharmacist works hand in hand with nurses. Small close knit office with friendly co-workers.
Pros
attractive rates $$
Fast paced, busy office
Medical Assistant/Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAAugust 5, 2016
Every job has it's ups and downs. My co-workers and I have a great relationship and we work amazingly as a team. I work in IM and addiction therapy and I've developed such great bonds with our patients. I've learned so much working here. I'm a "half and half person", which means I work in the front desk, lab, and cover flow coordinators in my office as needed. I also work at the CRMA Urgent Care clinic on weekends.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Great benefits
assistant (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MANovember 17, 2015
This employer has wonderful benefits for it's employees. They also have competitive salaries. Human Resources is staffed with friendly and knowledge people.
fast paced job where everyday was a challenge, Never boring!
MEDICAL ASSISTANT, OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Framingham, Hudson MassachusettsJune 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company, I was able to learn something new all the time. It was a wonderful challenge to be able to work with multiple physicians.
Pros
You had to multi-tasking so you were constantly doing something.
Cons
I perfer to give 100% effort and time to the patients and sometimes was not able to.
a learning experience
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 11, 2015
Over all, I really enjoyed working at Charles River. Great group of physicians, co-workers were also great to work with. I was able to learn as well as share my own experiences.
Crma
Staff (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Big company with a small company feel. Great place to work! Very dedicated to patients and employees alike. Anyone is able to talk directly with the Operations Manager and Senior Leadership for any issue large or small. CRMA will treat you like family you are not just number.
Pros
Employees, Benefits, Compensation
Busy PCP office
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MADecember 28, 2014
Managing the doctor's schedule, answering and triaging telephone calls. Large office staff for five busy Physicians all working very hard and dedicated. I enjoyed caring for the patients needs. The hardest part was my long commute.
all duties of a medical assistant
Medical Assistant/Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJune 16, 2014
a wide range of administrative and clinical duties within a busy office setting. Obtain and record vital signs, provide assistant to physician when needed, perform EKG''s perform injections, phlebotomy, triage all medical calls, and prescriptions. Learned a lot working there. most enjoyable was working to help the patients.
Pros
flexible
Triaged diverse health needs of children ages 12-14 years
Nurse Practitioner Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMarch 23, 2014
Good management system and nice place to work and will continue to work with this company.
Professional atmosphere, patient oriented
Diabetes Education Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MaNovember 27, 2012
Busy, patient filled days; patient counseling also requires documentation which took more time than management expected/provided for. Office atmosphere was friendly, great working relationships with co-workers. Most difficult part of the job was keeping up with required patient documentation within the work hours; required several hours/wk outside of work to complete work load
Pros
relationships with co-workers
Cons
required paperwork within work hours, some of available office space