Charlotte Russe, Inc
64Average

Charlotte Russe, Inc Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA39 reviews
I enjoyed my time
I enjoyed my time at Charlotte Russe. I hate that the company is closing down. I organized promotions by categories, assisted customers with outfit ideas, and checked out their order at the cash wrap.
Best retail job i ever had
This was my first retail job coming out of a teaching job and i absolutely loved it. The manager was the best and everyone was so fun and amazing. The company constantly rewarded us for any and everything. There were never any disagreements between coworkers and even when we found out our store was closing we still kept it together and worked very well together.
Fun Workplace
I enjoyed my time working at Charlotte Russe and I learned a lot. There were days where the customers made it challenging for us, but in the end we learned through that challenge and worked as a team to figure out a solution to make the customer happy again. Overall, my co-workers made it a fun environment to for me to work.
Sales Associate
Being a sales associate for a long time give you time to teach yourself on how to become an associate for any company, the management is always there for you, if you are stuck in a situation, you ask them what you need help on and they can teach you. Mistakes can be made, that is why you should always have a manager by your side, listen to the customer situation and solve the solution. Register can be stressful, and returning items is one of them, especially online orders. Which is why you make sure everything is accounted for, let your manager or supervisor know you need help with the transaction and they can show you while they are scanning the items and receipts. The good part is the employees that will be around all the time, has your back as well as the management. The hours that you will be working are exceptional unless if you want to stay longer then ask your manager so that you can practice on what you need to learn or if the store is very busy and are short staff that's when you step in and ask if you can stay and help out with the store.
No bueno
Was never appreciated for the hard work I put in. Not sure if it was the store or just upper management. Can be very stressful but a little patience goes a long way.
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Pay
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Fun place to start out!
Charlotte Russe is a fun company to look for as the team is usually striving towards the same goal. Typical day includes checking in with store manager for duties, restocking the sales floor with "go-backs", attending fitting rooms, and operating the cash wrap.
Pros
Employee discount, fun environment
Cons
pay
Fun and productive work environment
my typical day at work was very productive, and I learned many new management skills. The culture was fast pace but manageable. The hardest part of the job was letting go other team members.
productive and fun place to work at.
greetings customers everyday, learning about new promotions and what are the items that are on sale. Management are very hardworking people, they are always there for you if you need help or ask questions. Hardest part is return and exchanging items. And meeting new people everyday at the workplace is fascinating.
Pros
flexible hours
Perfect first job
Job is nice, just try to sell give good customer service and don't be lazy and you are going to have a great experience. Work has a 40% employee discount and once every 2-3 months you get 50%. And for Holiday you always get something (a free dress, or a free item of your choice, etc.) Once you are supervisor if you meet the month goal you get a little $50 certificate to spend at the store. I love the job.
Pros
good work/life balance, great culture
Cons
no pto
Fast Pace
Although Charlotte Russe was very fast pace, i was not properly trained to handle to everyday situations. I tried to make the best of my employment but it got to the point where i had to go.
fun place to work
Charlotte Russe was a fun place to work. I enjoyed doing floor moves and markdowns. the store had some thing for everyone making it easy to please your customer.
Great work environment
Love working there. I had a great team. Everybody was trained and was willing to fulfill the job. It was a great place to work and all of us worked very well together.
Pros
low pay
Cons
good place to work
Great Starter Job
One of my first jobs was CR and I really enjoyed the environment and it was such an opportunity to allow myself to really learn responsibility and basic skills for jobs.
fun workplace and productive!
love working there! the company is very friendly, all of our co-workers get along and we are all very friendly with each other. A very flexible job as well!
It's not too crazy and not too slow. Great place to work, but the pay isn't great. Also, the hours can be quite low at times. However, the schedule is pretty flexible.
fun place to work
it was a pretty fun place to work while i was working i loved all the management. the few things i didn't like was that after 6 months i only got a 7 cent raise. also i only worked two days a week for 4 hours.
Fun work place get a different view of fashion.
Charlotte Russe is a great place to work if you love fashion, giving costumers a taste of your fashion and getting a view of what they would like to wear is such a fun thing to do.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
People always leave their trash all over the store
work place
I honestly loved working at Charlotte Russe. The work atmosphere was great. learned about sales and the way the store was set up. If only the pay was better.
Worst job I've worked
Honestly, it was awful. The store was always a mess, the managers were terrible, and the customers were rude. My managers would never do any of their own work and would make all of us "work mules" as we were called, do their work. They would also trash talk customers over our ear pieces. I was miserable the entire time I worked there.
Great Company
I love the company i do truly.the staff could be different but all in all a great place to work. Love the dress selection and great selection of shoes as well.
productive and fun workplace
Working at Charlotte Russe, is a great job if your looking for flexible hours and are a student. They work with you and you schedule. It is a fast paced environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Russe, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Charlotte Russe, Inc.