I have experience for warehouse for six years when do l start forrhe first process then interview.
Two weeks or more
On the spot
Well I went to Chartwell Staffing Solutions and I did an application and also drug test there on the same day and then I had wait 3 days for background I got called for interview and the Tour around the company on the same day and start work that day at CDA in Charlotte, North Carolina
The company requirements to qualify for the job
Only about a month sending a resume filling out w_2's drug test and your in there
The hiring process is a bit long. The company gives you an estimated date, but it's not guaranteed.
I walk in Chartwell and I ask for a application to fill out. The next two days I was working.
Fill out a packet of papers , drug test , and capability of where I'm able to work, After that once you've signed up if there is a job available they might send you.
Too long. Offered the job was only going to pick up offer letter and Branch Manager changed her mind. Discriminated against
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Chartwell Staffing Solutions a better place to work…10 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Chartwell Staffing Solutions?9 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Chartwell Staffing Solutions?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Chartwell Staffing Solutions?6 people answered
- What kind of drug test do they give you.4 people answered
- What is Chartwell Staffing Solutions sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Chartwell Staffing Solutions?4 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Chartwell Staffing Solutions?3 people answered
- Cartwell staffing drug test in Reno3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Chartwell Staffing Solutions?3 people answered