Chartwell Staffing Solutions
68Average

Chartwell Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

United States246 reviews
Terrible place to work
Chartwell is a staffing agency and only cares about hiring people to fill positions. They do not care about the person themselves. We are just a bottom line for them. If you go to them with issues, they do not resolve them and if they do they are not quick or favorable. This is why I would love to leave.
Don't waste your time
DONT WORK HERE UNLESS U WANNA BE OVER WORKED & UNDERPAID..... This warehouse is not a good fit for anyone....they treat people so rude and disrespectful....
They fired me because a coworker hit my big toe & broke my toe & they told chartwell staffing to not let me return they lied on me
Britanie smith
I loved working at this company. They are so nice and kind.They have flexible hours and always work with you.Really good pay I’ve never had a problem with them.
Good place
I loved the workers there. They were very helpful. Outgoing and would always have a smile on their faces. I would definitely go back and work there...
It was a very nice company
I hate that it was a seasonal job and I enjoyed working for the company. Anytime I needed something or had to ask a question they was on top of it. Thank you
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Needs better management at schools
Manager had no people skills. Couldn't talk about any problems to her. Too many people frustrated with management and quit...........other than that job was excellent
Terrible
Staff was hard to work with,this temporary agency is only worried about there Money...don't bother applicates.
Paperwork was never write,I felt that honestly they are sloppy uneducated.
Dont Get Comfortable
Worked there about 6 months the company never fully trained me but I learned through module learning I was training people 2 weeks in the upper management do not keep in contact with you its like they don't care at all
Interview process was easy.
I walked in their office and within an hour I had a new job. I worked nights plus overtime. I was on my feet the entire time. Transportation is the reason I am no longer working.
Great company
I loved working for chartwell staffing their understanding and respectful. They once held my check for me for months dued to family matters and I couldn't get to pick it the check up.
Horrible Management
Always offer ongoing positions which were actually weekly temporary that they lied to fill. Dangerous work places with a lot of illegal aliens working
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Pay check always incorrect
I had a very difficult time getting in touch with my supervisor and managers everyday. only one person throughout the company took the time to give me a tour. Other management were very rude, careless, unorganized and highly disrespectful.
Helpful and quick
Firat place i was placed was in kennesaw where my boss was sexiat towards women... But the seconf place i was at was really nice. The staff is helpful but the communication with them sucks
It was a good place to work.
It was a good place to work. Meeting new people from all different walks of life. I had fun working there. There were a lot of good people and many became my friends.
Changes
Theres been plenty of changes within this company. At the time I was working there, there was not good management. Terrible management. Instigated problems amongst team members and branches and was involved with some staff members in an unprofessional manner. They are no longer working there but there were plenty of branch management involved in LA County branches.
Great company to work for and very supportive.
I liked working with this company. Great support and awesome feedback if you're messing up.
Very friendly and they do care about advancement. That's about it .
I'm not a fan of this warehouse
Not a fan of warehouses because i've been stuck here for about 3 years. I can't look for other places because of being overworked everyday. 14+ tons a day already injured multiple times and expected to work through the pain.
I liked working there just never received a call back for further jobs.
I ended up grabbing a phone which I though was mine later to get blamed for stealing in some miscommunication. There pay was good but they ended up shorting me on a grievance day pay.
Not a good company
When working here they singled me out for no reason. Seems to have hr problems within the company with having people in relationships as management. Doesn’t treat people fairly
Buen ambiente laboral
Excelente trato a la hora de la entrevista y respuesta inmediata
As a company, the leadership (CFO/COO)
The company has no feelings for their staff or the workers they hire for other companies. CFO is abusive to staff and FP&A department does not assist the company in getting better. The COO is weak and only interested n bottom lines. The IT Manager role demands the work of 5 or more people with no sympathy for the lack of hours to complete tasks. Even with success in reducing operational cost, there is no appreciation, just move on to the next task. The employees must work hard with no work guarantees and can be laid off for any reason and at any time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chartwell Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.7Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight