Chartwell Staffing Solutions logo
Chartwell Staffing Solutions
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100Average

Chartwell Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

I loved the job and people I worked with although management didnt want to listen to u and u worked with alot of kids that didn't want to be there it was a great plave to work

Its a staffing agency so no benifits

They kept me with a job but the pay could be better. But it's a staffing agency so with that in mind I would say that my experience was great! I would recommend them to anyone.

Pros

I was working as long as I was there

Cons

Low pay

whatever

you get what you getmanagers have favorites and they will want to select men over women they don't really want to teach you anything newpay is okay

Productive & Fun Place to Work

Very good about getting the on the Job Training. And Getting People a Job. Getting people to get a good Job with them. They show you step by step how to become a success at the Job.

Its a staffing company.

It's a staffing agency you know what you're going into when you apply to this place. Don't expect a whole bunch and as long as you show up where they assign you then you'll get paid, pretty sure they don't pay overtime, although it's kinda hard to tell from the paystubs they don't show hours on them, they just show payment amounts and the dates you were paid for.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Not responsive

You have to call them to get an actual response is their job to keep you updated I thought that is what a job agency does and very unprofessional of them not to apologize for wasting persons time.

Pros

Cons

Not responsive

Dreadful company to work for. No loyalty. No respect for employees.

Absolutely awful company to work for I've had many job's over the years and chartwells are by far the worst company to work for. No respect for employees, no loyalty, no organisation, infact this company treated me so badly throughout the covid pandemic that my mental health was severely damaged. Absolutely disgraceful company.

Pros

Cons

All the above and more

Stressful although satisfying job

Well working as a recruiter is a very fast paced atmosphere with deadlines constantly changing as well as work orders, the pay there wasn't the best but one thing I did enjoy is the satisfaction of helping people get a job

I found it to be a great place to work.

Its a great place to work. The interview is easy and they try hard to find you jobs you can do but they do give you the choice of picking the job you want. When i would talk to my worker she had several jobs and let me pick which one i wanted. They are a great company and i would recommend me them to everyone.

Pros

Awesome jobs, and great pay

Great place

Was a normal temp agency, great environment, paid on time , no mess ups, was nice at letting ppl pick their assignments. I really liked it because I could advance

Pros

Pay

Great work environment

Love the people at work everyone is there if you have any questions. Even the people in other states are there offering help. I enjoy my job and helping people fine a job as well.

Pros

Benefits, bonuses

Unique location

The location I was employed to is unique, it is a prestigious private school, not the typical public school. Had some students from outside of the country even. Expect high standards for the job, fast paced tasks, not always given solid direction and often adapting to changes/management requests on the spot. Best way to deal with management is take what they request on a day to day response; often need to change your methods to suit the tasks on hand at the time, not necessarily as you were directed in the past. Current pandemic also has the job duties and expectations very strict in execution and added steps to ensure student, staff and faculty safety.Position I applied and was employed to was not as expected; before pandemic I was mostly doing another position and not what I was hoping for. With pandemic, no longer doing that position altogether.

Good hands on training for Safe Quality Foods

Good agency, good training for safe quality foods, and good manufacturing practices. Only downside is not enough flexiblity for students and some employees may feel a bit overworked.

Pros

Safe work environment

Cons

No part-time

Segregated and non inclusive

They typically only hire people in specific roles who look like other people in those roles. No opportunity for advancement and hardly any feedback about your work. Unrealistic expectations will have you feeling worthless especially when they are so used to replacing people because it’s convenient.

Productive and we work with good crews

I've worked with Chartwell for yrs and they've helped me out alot with work the staffing is very helpful,nice, and Understanding if you have a different job or any problems they work with you

Pros

Work places were close to home

Cons

None that I know of

Great assignments and the pay is pretty good.

I enjoyed working with this company they always have multiple assignments to choose from if one place doesn't work for you. Also the pay is very reasonable.

Quick response to finding a job

Always courteous, friendly and helpful...they know how to do there job, my experience with Chartwell was great, I worked two different assignments, both long term and I enjoyed them both.

Pros

Always work available

Cons

Health care could be better

Don't waste your time

DONT WORK HERE UNLESS U WANNA BE OVER WORKED & UNDERPAID..... This warehouse is not a good fit for anyone....they treat people so rude and disrespectful.... They fired me because a coworker hit my big toe & broke my toe & they told chartwell staffing to not let me return they lied on me

Britanie smith

I loved working at this company. They are so nice and kind.They have flexible hours and always work with you.Really good pay I’ve never had a problem with them.

Good place

I loved the workers there. They were very helpful. Outgoing and would always have a smile on their faces. I would definitely go back and work there...

It was a very nice company

I hate that it was a seasonal job and I enjoyed working for the company. Anytime I needed something or had to ask a question they was on top of it. Thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chartwell Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
4.1Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
3.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight