Chase Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,261 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJamie Dimon82%approve of Jamie Dimon's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
- HeadquartersNew York
You're seeing Chase jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 5.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Banking & Finance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 112 questions about working at Chase. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Chase employees.
Insights from 845 Indeed users who have interviewed with Chase within the last 5 years.
Tell me about a time when,.
First you must let the customer know you are there to help, listen carefully to understand what the real issue and address it with a positive attitude.
Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Chase?Published on May 24, 2021