CHASE Professionals Employee Reviews

Temporary Assignments
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING LEAD (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 13, 2018
Assignment lengths are inconsistent. Pay is under the average if you were to be hired as a full-time employee. Steady fast-paced work, walking and standing the entire 10 hour shift, with the exception of 30 min. break and two 15 min. break.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place to work
RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  LAWRENCEVILLEOctober 19, 2018
Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together

A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone
Very good people to work for
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 8, 2018
As temporary companies go Chase Professionals is one of the best. My branch manager has bent over backwards to help with any problems I may have. The job placement process is simply. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Quick job placement, great people
Cons
Its still a temp. agency
Chase Professionals
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 8, 2018
The employment was always temporary, but I was always treated with respect, even when my job was over. Everything was prepared and we work under minimum, supervision.
Pros
decent working conditions
Not a good work environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 12, 2018
Chase Professionals is poorly run, without of date management, high turnover, no room for advancement, company does not care about the employees only about making a profit.
This is a temp agency
Temporary position at Moore Supply Company (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 27, 2018
This is a temporary agency. They place people in jobs that need a body to fill in. It's up to that person as to whether they will get hired full time by that company. As far as Chase - they are a good temp agency.
Great Company to work for
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 28, 2018
Chase Professionals goal is to help clients find and employ great candidates while also helping candidates find great companies to start a long lasting career.
Good place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GASeptember 24, 2018
Very nice place to work . Laid back environment. Manager is very helpful . Hours were ok but more needed. Good benefits and 401 k plan when hired on. Good retirement plan
Pros
Momey
Cons
Staff
Great for experience
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2018
Working here helps give a younger crowd a chance learn new job experience. Great job if interest is in a office setting and seeing the same people everyday
Good and nice to work for
Houseman (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 3, 2018
I love working for Chase, I've been working with the team for over 15 years and they take good care of me and my coworkers. I hope you give them a chance if you're looking for a good temp employer.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Have to call
Temporary contract
Warehouse/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 4, 2018
Staff was horrible. No room for advancement. Salary sucked. Short term positions. Fast paced. Expect alot out of you. Quota was outrageous. Staff was unprofessional and not always cordial. No tolerance
Pros
Work
Cons
Unfriendly not family oriented
I am registered the Chase and I am looking for clerical positions.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 11, 2018
Just started with the company. They are very helpful in finding jobs according to my skills. I like clerical positions and have a medical billing and coding certificate. I have been on one assignment and they are helping me to find something else, because my assignment ended.
Slow and boring
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 16, 2018
New HQ create a whole new work environment: much more stimulating and greater teamwork.It feels like being part of a start up.Employees not valued, too much micro management by having employees track every keyboard stroke, alot of busy work required without value or results. Process changes oftentimes cause bigger issues . Bureaucracy has caused progress to be slow and painful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Temp work is temporary
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAMarch 28, 2018
Not the most consistent place to work. Its not that they dont find work.. Its that your pay will fluctuate because its always somewhere new every week. They tell every one temp to perm but what they really mean by that is the assignment may last longer than 2 weeks
Pros
Good managment
Cons
In consistent
Telephone banker
Telephone Banker II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2018
It was a good job, so many rules they had but the benefits were great and money is good just couldn’t do it no more. The customers are rude and you can’t win for losing.
Benefits
Cons
Too many rules
nice place to work
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
This was a position at a temp agency, I worked for different company's that I was sent to on a temp basses processing mortgage loans and submitting loan files to the underwriting department for an approval.
They’ll keep you working
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAMay 17, 2018
They’ll keep you working. That’s all I have to say. It’s something to get you back on your feet, until something better or permanent comes through....
charlotte has a 1 man office
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 5, 2018
need salepeople, more recruiters, no work life balance, no real compensation structure,no bonus, no commission, no real matrix. No room for advancement, no real orientation and training.
Pros
location
Cons
no real matrix, unrealistic expectations
good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 30, 2018
we check orders loading trucks unloading them and assemble the products and then packing the orders and building them on a pallet and get ready for shipment
Professional recruiters and good clients
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 14, 2018
This was one of the best staffing companies I have worked for. There was a lot of communication with the owner and I advanced quickly. They have a strong presence in Georgia.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
They decided to cut staff and close offices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHASE Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CHASE Professionals.

Powered by Comparably