CHASE Professionals Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  LAWRENCEVILLEOctober 19, 2018
Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together

A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone
Great Company to work for
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 28, 2018
Chase Professionals goal is to help clients find and employ great candidates while also helping candidates find great companies to start a long lasting career.
Good place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GASeptember 24, 2018
Very nice place to work . Laid back environment. Manager is very helpful . Hours were ok but more needed. Good benefits and 401 k plan when hired on. Good retirement plan
Pros
Momey
Cons
Staff
Temporary Assignments
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING LEAD (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 13, 2018
Assignment lengths are inconsistent. Pay is under the average if you were to be hired as a full-time employee. Steady fast-paced work, walking and standing the entire 10 hour shift, with the exception of 30 min. break and two 15 min. break.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Short breaks
Chase Professionals
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 8, 2018
The employment was always temporary, but I was always treated with respect, even when my job was over. Everything was prepared and we work under minimum, supervision.
Pros
decent working conditions
Very good people to work for
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 8, 2018
As temporary companies go Chase Professionals is one of the best. My branch manager has bent over backwards to help with any problems I may have. The job placement process is simply. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Quick job placement, great people
Cons
Its still a temp. agency
This is a temp agency
Temporary position at Moore Supply Company (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 27, 2018
This is a temporary agency. They place people in jobs that need a body to fill in. It's up to that person as to whether they will get hired full time by that company. As far as Chase - they are a good temp agency.
Good and nice to work for
Houseman (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 3, 2018
I love working for Chase, I've been working with the team for over 15 years and they take good care of me and my coworkers. I hope you give them a chance if you're looking for a good temp employer.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Have to call
Temporary contract
Warehouse/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 4, 2018
Staff was horrible. No room for advancement. Salary sucked. Short term positions. Fast paced. Expect alot out of you. Quota was outrageous. Staff was unprofessional and not always cordial. No tolerance
Pros
Work
Cons
Unfriendly not family oriented
Telephone banker
Telephone Banker II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2018
It was a good job, so many rules they had but the benefits were great and money is good just couldn’t do it no more. The customers are rude and you can’t win for losing.
Benefits
Cons
Too many rules
They’ll keep you working
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAMay 17, 2018
They’ll keep you working. That’s all I have to say. It’s something to get you back on your feet, until something better or permanent comes through....
good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 30, 2018
we check orders loading trucks unloading them and assemble the products and then packing the orders and building them on a pallet and get ready for shipment
I am registered the Chase and I am looking for clerical positions.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 11, 2018
Just started with the company. They are very helpful in finding jobs according to my skills. I like clerical positions and have a medical billing and coding certificate. I have been on one assignment and they are helping me to find something else, because my assignment ended.
Can't remember much about it
Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 10, 2018
There isn't much I remember when I was working with this staffing company. So my informant is very limited since it was a whill ago and I dont remember much about it
nice place to work
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
This was a position at a temp agency, I worked for different company's that I was sent to on a temp basses processing mortgage loans and submitting loan files to the underwriting department for an approval.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  2250 Satellite Blvd Ste 125, Duluth, GA 30097March 28, 2018
I felt so welcomed as soon as I walked in the door. Great attitudes this company will go far. All can do is smile. I really feel that this really going to be a great company.
Pros
lunch breaks
Temp work is temporary
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAMarch 28, 2018
Not the most consistent place to work. Its not that they dont find work.. Its that your pay will fluctuate because its always somewhere new every week. They tell every one temp to perm but what they really mean by that is the assignment may last longer than 2 weeks
Pros
Good managment
Cons
In consistent
charlotte has a 1 man office
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 5, 2018
need salepeople, more recruiters, no work life balance, no real compensation structure,no bonus, no commission, no real matrix. No room for advancement, no real orientation and training.
Pros
location
Cons
no real matrix, unrealistic expectations
Slow and boring
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 16, 2018
New HQ create a whole new work environment: much more stimulating and greater teamwork.It feels like being part of a start up.Employees not valued, too much micro management by having employees track every keyboard stroke, alot of busy work required without value or results. Process changes oftentimes cause bigger issues . Bureaucracy has caused progress to be slow and painful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Temp services
temp cleaning the old GCR building (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 16, 2018
Temporary worker for Virginia Transformer. Got hired on through the company. Chase is a great temp agency. Great pay and hours as well as benefits. Would call if needed again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHASE Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.