Chase Security Employee Reviews

Great company to learn from
Armed Guard (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 11, 2019
Is a great company to learn from and gain knowledge about the field. But they will pay some people one pay and others another. Make sure you dont miss mandatory training though.
Pros
Great training and decent pay
got to work the field
Seasonal Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Kenmore, NYFebruary 28, 2019
securing football field during seasonal games; relaxed work day; free lunch at halftime; good parking areas; worked with good and helpful people; had to dress heavy for bad weather games
Pros
got to watch some games
Cons
bad weather games
Contract work. Very limited work offered.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MO 63010February 20, 2018
I don't recomend trying to work here.This would be a place to go to work if you are desperate for a job. You may go weeks before any work comes in unless you want to work for minimum wage.
Pros
Cons
everything
Amazing group of guys
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2018
Was looking for more of a regular shift job but there wasn't much going on. Chase is a great company and it is owned and operated by some of the best people I know. If you are looking for security contracts, Chase is perfect.
At one point it was a great Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 15, 2015
When I first worked for the company, I learned quickly how to move up in the company, and within the first 7 months I received my first raise. I enjoyed working for him, he understood and new how to show love and appreciation to all his employees. Unfortunately one day he became ill, and passed on the responsibilities to someone else. That is when things took a turn for the worse. the company went from possessing great contracts to low end dangerous contracts for unarmed guards. All complaints were falling on deaf ears, and the new owner disregarded all complaints. overtime the contracts started to slowly disappear and the company became less reliable. The officers in the beginning were very respectful. Under new management the employees were disrespectful, rude, and unreliable.

Recently I learned that the company known as Chase Security has shut down, and all remaining accounts were sold to another company
Pros
It had it moments in the beginning when I was working
Cons
Toward the end of my employment, It had the worst security contracts ever