Chase Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Teller (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 15, 2018
Working for Chase bank had great benefits such as paid time off, 401k, and stock options. Chase also allowed room for advancement. You were also giving opportunities to earn extra money through incentives.
Great corporate culture with opportunity for advancement
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 11, 2018
Chase is a leader in the banking industry. They provide their employees the resources to achieve their aggressive sales and growth goals. They are also good at retaining top talent.
Day to day operations
SENIOR LEAD OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 10, 2018
The benefits are great, if you make friends along the way then, great. Do your best and don’t end up on anyone’s list to make life at work harder.....
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor management and favoritism
Fast paced environment to work in very friendly
Teller & ATM Custodian (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2018
Manager was very helpful during training as well as shadowing while starting and helping through the time I was wot king there.Whenever there was any trouble we knew how to work as a team to solve it.
Chase
Senior Correspondence Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 6, 2018
Great culture and management team. Managers worked to help you advance your career and would place you with the right mentor. Should have probably stayed with the company a few more years.
Fun place to work
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 6, 2018
I like chase environment and benefits , they provided weekly training , coaching, fast pace environment, a lot of opportunities to move up with the company
Benefits
Stressful place
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYAugust 4, 2018
Had a great manager. The pay wasn’t up to expectations compared to the amount of pressure and goals set for bankers to collect already earned incentives. Offered great benefits but the stress was cause to much caos.
Pros
Stressful
Cons
Close distance
Teller role nice to earn extra money
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 3, 2018
Granted there can be much pressure associated with the job but if you are seeking part-time, extra income the teller role maybe the position for you. Hard to find a job that offers the benefits Chase does at part-time.
Pros
Nice perks and benefits being associated with the bank even at part-time, The job itself isn't complex if you know policies
Cons
Fickle management, favoritism, training should be structured better, not enough engagement to meet other's within the company, tellers aren't treated with much importance
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 1, 2018
Really hate this job ended. Met some great people,even though we are still friends. It was a great work environment. You could work all the overtime you wanted and needed...never a dull moment with customers.
Pros
free lunch, always overtime
Cons
customers sometimes are rude
productive work place
MB Operations Senior Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 30, 2018
overall is a good company to work for. excellent benefits. great people.learned. a lot for the last 8yrs.a lot of changes. fast paced production area.
Pros
benefits, great workplace
Cons
constant changing on procedures.
Workplace culture
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2018
Not all branches are like this! Management at the branch where I was a dictator. It was their way no way even if it was wrong. Didn't feel comfortable going over their head because it always gets back. Then that made very hard. There was sure to be retaliation.
Pros
Very good benefts
Cons
No work life balance
CARD VERIFICATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 23, 2018
The shift bids were the killer for me, I went from working in the day to working nights in which I never saw my kids. Plus some of the training was extensive for the area I was in.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun
Processing Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2018
Its a good company to work for with lots of different opportunities. Managment is accessible and willing to help. Very well organized and comparative.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Outsourcing work
Great company that cares a lot about their employees and makes everyone feel welcomed.
Seattle - Teller (Former Employee) –  Chelan, WAJuly 22, 2018
You either have to move up or move on in life.
Was told I would be trained to be a banker, well the hr manager is leaving & my manager is new and doesn’t feel comfortable starting that yet so I’m just stuck.. plus I live in a small town so it’s very unlikely that I’d move up anytime soon..
Pros
Competitive pay, hard workers get raises.
Cons
Tellers don’t seem as important.!
great company to work with
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 20, 2018
Great company to work at. Great co-workers too. The company has great benefits and multiple locations to work from. If I could I would stay and retire from Chase.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LA 71202July 19, 2018
After working there for about 2 years it became clear that family was not important and the supervisor made it extremely hard to deal with. The supervisor had very bad attitudes.
Good Place to work
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 18, 2018
Great structure, great systems, great training. Not a ton of career growth beyond management but a great company overall that offers good development of their people.
Productive and fun place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 18, 2018
Great Place to work, with flexible hours. paid training. Very convient locatings. Excellent Heatlthcare benifts, including vision dental 401k etc. would definatly reccomend the experience.
Chase is a good place to fall in line.
Military Relationship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 16, 2018
Chase offers great benefits. I enjoyed my time there. They do not like for you to think autonomously. Just do the job and you will be fine. Lots of nice people
Auditing mortagage underwriters process
Sr. Lead Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2018
I would review to clear mortgage titles and request needed documents to clear the title for the completion and recording of modified mortgage loan documents. I worked several servicing reports to audit underwriters on different services being done on the loan.
The hardest part of the job would be work rush when the reports would come out late and need to beat the end of day dead line or when the report would double in work size and still need to meet end of day deadline.The enjoyable part of the job were the days when the reports would be small and we could engage in team activities.
Management is there just for overseeing that work is done. What I learned was how to understand the different types of deeds there are for mortgage titles and how to clear them per state guidelines.