ChaseSource LP Employee Reviews

fast paced
Recruiter/ Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 19, 2018
enjoyed working there for the people I would hire not so much the coworkers.. management was ok and it was good that it was in the same building we would hire ppl to work there..
Staffing agency leaves you hanging
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2018
I was working through ChaseSource for a customer service representative position and a few days after the interview, I was waiting for a response for some sort of position either from the employer themselves or ChaseSource so I sent an email to my recruiter and she said all communication would be through them and that she would provide an update when available. I understood and kept waiting for a response. It wasn't until an entire week later, I personally had to reach out and ask ChaseSource for another update and was informed I didn't get the position. I normally take rejection fine as it's a risk you take when you apply/interview for new jobs, but for the staffing agency, it seemed unprofessional that I had to keep reminding them to give me updates and I probably would have never gotten one if I never went out of my way to reach out to them. I've worked with staffing agencies before and am currently employed in a job that was gotten through a staffing and this is just unprofessional.
Pros
nice people, very detail oriented
Cons
unprofessional
Worst staffing agency ever
NA (Former Employee) –  Austin TxOctober 6, 2018
Every position I qualified & applied for, I never received a call back from the recruiter. When I try to contact someone, I get hung up on or no answer. They exercise discrimination with their candidate selection process which is obvious. A waste of time they need to be extinct.
Pros
Cons
Worst staffing agency ever
Not a good working Environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 29, 2018
Not a good working in the buyer meantI didn’t like Tried it the representatives the customer service and it was like they turn the employees out the door quickly
Pros
Monday through Friday work no weekends
Cons
Management not very helpful
Unappreciative company
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 12, 2018
No room for advancement and company never appreciates their employees. Would never work for this company again. New management the president does not know how to run the company.
Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOAugust 20, 2018
My rating is based off the job I did, not the contractor. Because chase source was located in Texas, we always had to communicate by phone. There was also zero benefits
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
No benefits
Staffing company.
CFO (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2018
One of the most unpleasant experiences I've ever had. Couldn't leave that place fast enough. I think the general staff was relatively happy, but not the management team.
Worst job ever
CCR (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXJuly 23, 2018
When I first started, chase source took forever to give me my paper work. Got mad when I told them they didn’t send me the information. Horrible communication. With the company they are contracted through in Athens. It was so cut throat that you never knew if you were going to have a job or not, because any little thing you did could be counted wrong. It’s extremely stressful, your schedule is never consistent. And they won’t work with you if you need a schedule change; they pretty much want you to either to suck it up or quit. All together I would not recommend this job to anyone. There are way better jobs in town.
If you don't mind driving alot then this job is for you.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 18, 2018
The area manager was great but the corporate managers don't know what is going on at the local level. Pay isn't too bad just no mileage compensation. Would be a good job to learn entry level skills.
Pros
No experience needed to get hired.
Cons
No chance for advancement or insurance.
Run
contract (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 26, 2018
They overhire for the same position and make you compete for the same positionsl. They will hire 25 people for 10 positions, it is great if you can afford to work week to week without knowing if you will have a job the next week. They will call you at home to critique your job performance each week. It was a nightmare working for them and I am so glad I found a permanent position with another company.
Pros
Cons
overhiring
Really enjoyed working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed working at this company. This company maintain a relaxing atmosphere for their employees. The only disadvantage was the driving; at the time I lived in Tyler but the job was in Athens.
Pros
Volunteering to help the needy
Cons
There were no cons
One of the worst temp agencies in Austin
Provider & Client Queue (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2018
I have had two very negative experiences with ChaseSource as a job seeker and cannot dissaude against this company enough. There are many other temp agencies in Austin that will treat you with respect and professionalism.
Pros
The client itself was a good job opportunity
Cons
Unprofessional and aggressive management
Easy going work environment
Forklift Operator/Inbound Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2018
Nice company with fair management. Hiring process was and quick and painless. Pay was fair and competitive based on the time of job that is performed.
job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 5, 2018
I enjoy learning and be able to have different opportunities with in the company. Also be able to assist customers and doctors with overload appts. Management they were friendly.
Pros
Work enjoyable
Cons
Contracts job
Terrible Staffing agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2018
I was hired as a "Case Manager" and it ended up being a call center. The recruiter and account manager were a joke and the company I was working at was sketchy. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY ENEMY.
Workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXFebruary 22, 2018
It was a great company. Gave people opportunities to move up. The people were nice and the supervisors were very knowledgeable. The QA staff was very helpful.
Pros
Good job, good cowworkers and trainings
Cons
They asked for too much sometimes.
It was a good company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I would like to work for a company that help customer and asisst doctors. Employers are great and great energy and fun activities, great experience and learning
Pros
Working with doctors
Cons
Contract company temp job
Productive and a fun work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2018
I really enjoyed training the way you also had help on the floor at all times as well.I loved the management and all tge employees was friendly and helpful.
very well managed
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2018
A very professional and fair place to work..! Great company that cares about the employee and makes sure that they are well compensated, pay is weekly and deposited straight to your account.
Pros
free lunch while I was there
Stressful and Unstable Environment
Director of Recruiting - Direct Placement (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2017
Unstable environment. Poor client management. After losing a major client on the contract placement side, it effected the direct placement area that I managed. I had to fire an underperforming recruiter (6 months with the company and NO placements). I closed a deal with a new client, which led to more business. I was working on a closing a deal with another new client, and I was laid off. I also assisted my direct report recruiter with closing the company's best month in direct placement. We did over $100K in revenue. 2 months later I was laid off.