ChaseSource LP Employee Reviews

Staffing company.
CFO (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2018
One of the most unpleasant experiences I've ever had. Couldn't leave that place fast enough. I think the general staff was relatively happy, but not the management team.
Worst job ever
CCR (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXJuly 23, 2018
When I first started, chase source took forever to give me my paper work. Got mad when I told them they didn’t send me the information. Horrible communication. With the company they are contracted through in Athens. It was so cut throat that you never knew if you were going to have a job or not, because any little thing you did could be counted wrong. It’s extremely stressful, your schedule is never consistent. And they won’t work with you if you need a schedule change; they pretty much want you to either to suck it up or quit. All together I would not recommend this job to anyone. There are way better jobs in town.
Run
contract (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 26, 2018
They overhire for the same position and make you compete for the same positionsl. They will hire 25 people for 10 positions, it is great if you can afford to work week to week without knowing if you will have a job the next week. They will call you at home to critique your job performance each week. It was a nightmare working for them and I am so glad I found a permanent position with another company.
Pros
Cons
overhiring
Really enjoyed working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed working at this company. This company maintain a relaxing atmosphere for their employees. The only disadvantage was the driving; at the time I lived in Tyler but the job was in Athens.
Pros
Volunteering to help the needy
Cons
There were no cons
One of the worst temp agencies in Austin
Provider & Client Queue (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2018
I have had two very negative experiences with ChaseSource as a job seeker and cannot dissaude against this company enough. There are many other temp agencies in Austin that will treat you with respect and professionalism.
Pros
The client itself was a good job opportunity
Cons
Unprofessional and aggressive management
job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 5, 2018
I enjoy learning and be able to have different opportunities with in the company. Also be able to assist customers and doctors with overload appts. Management they were friendly.
Pros
Work enjoyable
Cons
Contracts job
Terrible Staffing agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2018
I was hired as a "Case Manager" and it ended up being a call center. The recruiter and account manager were a joke and the company I was working at was sketchy. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY ENEMY.
Workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXFebruary 22, 2018
It was a great company. Gave people opportunities to move up. The people were nice and the supervisors were very knowledgeable. The QA staff was very helpful.
Pros
Good job, good cowworkers and trainings
Cons
They asked for too much sometimes.
It was a good company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I would like to work for a company that help customer and asisst doctors. Employers are great and great energy and fun activities, great experience and learning
Pros
Working with doctors
Cons
Contract company temp job
Productive and a fun work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2018
I really enjoyed training the way you also had help on the floor at all times as well.I loved the management and all tge employees was friendly and helpful.
very well managed
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2018
A very professional and fair place to work..! Great company that cares about the employee and makes sure that they are well compensated, pay is weekly and deposited straight to your account.
Pros
free lunch while I was there
Stressful and Unstable Environment
Director of Recruiting - Direct Placement (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2017
Unstable environment. Poor client management. After losing a major client on the contract placement side, it effected the direct placement area that I managed. I had to fire an underperforming recruiter (6 months with the company and NO placements). I closed a deal with a new client, which led to more business. I was working on a closing a deal with another new client, and I was laid off. I also assisted my direct report recruiter with closing the company's best month in direct placement. We did over $100K in revenue. 2 months later I was laid off.
Very understanding management
Document prepper/scanner (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 4, 2017
I liked working here management was very easy to communicate with.Only bad part was that it was temporary assignment. I would have loved to work for them permanently.
Temp Agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXOctober 3, 2017
I was contacted for a job in August that I was told would start in October. Spend 4 weeks going to interviews and presentations without pay only to be told at the end of September that I was an alternate and job may not start till December. Company is not upfront with information on job when hiring.
N/a
NRG Security Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 27, 2017
they are great company to work for and I would recommended them to everyone. the management team is great and willing to work with you to make sure you are successful.
Loved this job
Scanner/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2017
I absolutely loved this job. It was a temporary job. Manager was available to assist with any questions staff had. I was pregnant at the time and everyone was very warm and welcoming to work with.
Pros
weekly paycheck
temp agency
(Amerigroup)-Temporary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2017
Is a temp agency i only worked on assignment ..which was with Ameriagroup health insurance.. Was a great work experience with great people.. helped members find doctors and order insurance cards.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Terrible. the Anderson Indiana building is a complete joke. The triaing is pointless. its nothing like the calls on the production floor.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 10, 2017
Staff offer no help. Bedbugs. You work every weekend. You can't even use the bathroom except on breaks and lunch. The place is dirty. You work mandatory overtime Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday. Nost days off are Tuesday Wednesday unless you work 4 10 hour days then you get Thursday off. I'd you get sick the will fire you, if you have a family emergency they will fire you. The staff is friendly but offer little help. In 3 months I watch 5 training groups of 25+ and 90% Quit after one week on calls. You can't move but two feet back two feet left two feet right. You have to be at 89%+ on surveys which some people fail you no matter what you do. Even if you get a call to talk to a higher up and they get a bad survey its on you. You have a transfer limit of 17% which 40% of your calls have to transfer. If you have any kind of IQ stay away from this job. The turn over rate is terrible thats why they pay 13.00 an hour. If you're single or over 55 this jobs for you. You will have no life and you will regret every single minute.
Pros
nine
Cons
shott breaks and lunch terrible place to work
Lame
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLApril 29, 2017
not the best place to work. did not have a good experience. customers were hard to speak with. always angry for the tolls. difficult to explain the toll program with them
Love the environment get along with others
wearhouse worker (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2017
I love working in Warehouse. I am a quick learner. I am easy-going understanding. Like being around people. Like learning new things. I can also do shipping and receiving. I can also do picking and packaging.