ChaseSource LP Employee Reviews

Inconsistent expectations and feedback
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 30, 2018
Contact center representative for state agency - The trainer was very engaging, honest and informative. The coaches genuinely wanted to help staff become successful, however, feedback from leadership and expectations regarding progression were inconsistent. Staff were misled regarding schedules, support and healthcare benefits as a contractor. The job itself was very stressful and room for exhibiting empathy and compassion were not warranted unless you were able get clients off the phone ASAP. Enough time given in training to meet vague expectations regarding metrics was not afforded. I would not recommend unless you can go without commercial insurance for 6-9 months, run the risk of being abruptly and unexpectedly let go without warning, do not have young children and/or are ok with a cut throat, inconsistent environment and intense micromanagement. The premise of the job is positive and important, however, contract staff are not supported in a way that promotes success among diverse skill sets and backgrounds. New classes are scheduled every 5-6 months and two permanent staff left the team during the first month of training. This was a very disappointing experience.
Unappreciative company
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 12, 2018
No room for advancement and company never appreciates their employees. Would never work for this company again. New management the president does not know how to run the company.
If you don't mind driving alot then this job is for you.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 18, 2018
The area manager was great but the corporate managers don't know what is going on at the local level. Pay isn't too bad just no mileage compensation. Would be a good job to learn entry level skills.
Pros
No experience needed to get hired.
Cons
No chance for advancement or insurance.
Helpful Temp Agency for finding work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2019
Very helpful agency for finding work. Management was great and very understanding with different life issues. Was in the middle of enlistment during the last part of my stay and they worked very well with me regarding time off for taking care of that.
Staffing agency leaves you hanging
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2018
I was working through ChaseSource for a customer service representative position and a few days after the interview, I was waiting for a response for some sort of position either from the employer themselves or ChaseSource so I sent an email to my recruiter and she said all communication would be through them and that she would provide an update when available. I understood and kept waiting for a response. It wasn't until an entire week later, I personally had to reach out and ask ChaseSource for another update and was informed I didn't get the position. I normally take rejection fine as it's a risk you take when you apply/interview for new jobs, but for the staffing agency, it seemed unprofessional that I had to keep reminding them to give me updates and I probably would have never gotten one if I never went out of my way to reach out to them. I've worked with staffing agencies before and am currently employed in a job that was gotten through a staffing and this is just unprofessional.
Pros
nice people, very detail oriented
Cons
unprofessional
Not a good working Environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 29, 2018
Not a good working in the buyer meantI didn’t like Tried it the representatives the customer service and it was like they turn the employees out the door quickly
Pros
Monday through Friday work no weekends
Cons
Management not very helpful
fast paced
Recruiter/ Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 19, 2018
enjoyed working there for the people I would hire not so much the coworkers.. management was ok and it was good that it was in the same building we would hire ppl to work there..
Productive and Great Leadership
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXNovember 25, 2018
When I worked for Chase Source I was treated with respect and felt like they really wanted me to succeed. In which in my time there I had perfect attendance and nothing but positive remarks because I knew if I needed anything from my Chase Source handler, she would come through for me. Her name was Liz.
Pros
Positive feedback and few items earned, like stress ball, pens and note pads.
Cons
Short lunches, short breaks, no paid time off, no paid holidays. :(
Easy going work environment
Forklift Operator/Inbound Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2018
Nice company with fair management. Hiring process was and quick and painless. Pay was fair and competitive based on the time of job that is performed.
Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOAugust 20, 2018
My rating is based off the job I did, not the contractor. Because chase source was located in Texas, we always had to communicate by phone. There was also zero benefits
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
No benefits
Worst job ever
CCR (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXJuly 23, 2018
When I first started, chase source took forever to give me my paper work. Got mad when I told them they didn’t send me the information. Horrible communication. With the company they are contracted through in Athens. It was so cut throat that you never knew if you were going to have a job or not, because any little thing you did could be counted wrong. It’s extremely stressful, your schedule is never consistent. And they won’t work with you if you need a schedule change; they pretty much want you to either to suck it up or quit. All together I would not recommend this job to anyone. There are way better jobs in town.
Worst staffing agency ever
NA (Former Employee) –  Austin TxOctober 6, 2018
Every position I qualified & applied for, I never received a call back from the recruiter. When I try to contact someone, I get hung up on or no answer. They exercise discrimination with their candidate selection process which is obvious. A waste of time they need to be extinct.
Pros
Cons
Worst staffing agency ever
Staffing company.
CFO (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2018
One of the most unpleasant experiences I've ever had. Couldn't leave that place fast enough. I think the general staff was relatively happy, but not the management team.
One of the worst temp agencies in Austin
Provider & Client Queue (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2018
I have had two very negative experiences with ChaseSource as a job seeker and cannot dissaude against this company enough. There are many other temp agencies in Austin that will treat you with respect and professionalism.
Pros
The client itself was a good job opportunity
Cons
Unprofessional and aggressive management
N/a
Contact Center Agent for State Agency (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 29, 2018
The position was very stressful and the managers/supervisors were deamining with their feedback. They actually admitted that the company was not fit for people with young children.
boring and repetitive
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2018
interns don't get paid and they give you one thing to do and you keep doing it. Nothing more nothing less. Just serve your time. I sat in some interviews the orchestrated from time to time.
Pros
something to add on your resume
Cons
boring
Run
contract (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 26, 2018
They overhire for the same position and make you compete for the same positionsl. They will hire 25 people for 10 positions, it is great if you can afford to work week to week without knowing if you will have a job the next week. They will call you at home to critique your job performance each week. It was a nightmare working for them and I am so glad I found a permanent position with another company.
Pros
Cons
overhiring
Stressful and Unstable Environment
Director of Recruiting - Direct Placement (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2017
Unstable environment. Poor client management. After losing a major client on the contract placement side, it effected the direct placement area that I managed. I had to fire an underperforming recruiter (6 months with the company and NO placements). I closed a deal with a new client, which led to more business. I was working on a closing a deal with another new client, and I was laid off. I also assisted my direct report recruiter with closing the company's best month in direct placement. We did over $100K in revenue. 2 months later I was laid off.
job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 5, 2018
I enjoy learning and be able to have different opportunities with in the company. Also be able to assist customers and doctors with overload appts. Management they were friendly.
Pros
Work enjoyable
Cons
Contracts job
Really enjoyed working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
I enjoyed working at this company. This company maintain a relaxing atmosphere for their employees. The only disadvantage was the driving; at the time I lived in Tyler but the job was in Athens.
Pros
Volunteering to help the needy
Cons
There were no cons