ChaseSource Employee Reviews

It was a good company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2018
I would like to work for a company that help customer and asisst doctors. Employers are great and great energy and fun activities, great experience and learning
Pros
Working with doctors
Cons
Contract company temp job
Stressful and Unstable Environment
Director of Recruiting - Direct Placement (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2017
Unstable environment. Poor client management. After losing a major client on the contract placement side, it effected the direct placement area that I managed. I had to fire an underperforming recruiter (6 months with the company and NO placements). I closed a deal with a new client, which led to more business. I was working on a closing a deal with another new client, and I was laid off. I also assisted my direct report recruiter with closing the company's best month in direct placement. We did over $100K in revenue. 2 months later I was laid off.
Terrible. the Anderson Indiana building is a complete joke. The triaing is pointless. its nothing like the calls on the production floor.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 10, 2017
Staff offer no help. Bedbugs. You work every weekend. You can't even use the bathroom except on breaks and lunch. The place is dirty. You work mandatory overtime Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday. Nost days off are Tuesday Wednesday unless you work 4 10 hour days then you get Thursday off. I'd you get sick the will fire you, if you have a family emergency they will fire you. The staff is friendly but offer little help. In 3 months I watch 5 training groups of 25+ and 90% Quit after one week on calls. You can't move but two feet back two feet left two feet right. You have to be at 89%+ on surveys which some people fail you no matter what you do. Even if you get a call to talk to a higher up and they get a bad survey its on you. You have a transfer limit of 17% which 40% of your calls have to transfer. If you have any kind of IQ stay away from this job. The turn over rate is terrible thats why they pay 13.00 an hour. If you're single or over 55 this jobs for you. You will have no life and you will regret every single minute.
Pros
nine
Cons
shott breaks and lunch terrible place to work
Fast Growing Company
Contact Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Austin, TXMarch 8, 2017
It was a temp agency, they were willing to work with their employees schedules. They expect high performance from their temp employees because their goal is to get them converted to permanent employment.
It sucks, to be ChaseSource
Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 13, 2017
Like any other work place, the "few" selected are favored. If you speak your mind, you are the "outcast".You arne't allowed suggestions, because then you are considered, "combative or problematic".
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
You aren't given a chance to succeed or proceed.
Good employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 28, 2016
Great employers, I really enjoyed working for Chasesource. Communication is good really organized. They work with you and help you be a great employee
Sad awful lonely place to work
TxTag - Customer Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 18, 2016
The company is not a nice place to work. The manager is mean. The coworkers are not friendly, the location is out of the way for most people. I do not wish anyone to go to work for this company. They are not nice people.
Pros
Cons
The people are rude and don't care
Productive place to work at.
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2016
The company is an okay company to work for. Like every job, they have it's ups and downs. Overall, very easy to move up if you pay attention in training and do what you are supposed to do.
Great Company
Data Entry Temp (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 22, 2015
Great Company to help when needing job they found me great temporary jobs. I created files for inventory of scanned items I had great supervisors.
ChaseSource Recruiting
CUSTOMER ADVOCATE HCSC (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXOctober 15, 2015
The actual company and idea is wonderful. However, the recruiters are rude and have issues with getting their clients paid. However, the CEO was and is a great man, who puts the clients first.
Peacefull work enviroment
Data Entry Processing (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2015
Temporary job, with average pay starting out, advancement does not occur unless you are hired on through Maximus, or HHSC.
Pros
Steady paced
Cons
temporary
Decent company
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 14, 2014
I got hired to work from home as data entry analyst for acs xerox company.
I was provided with the computer equipment and got trained on site for 1-2 weeks then transitioned to start working at my home.
Its production based compensation and process insurance claim forms.
I enjoyed it and wished it couldve lasted longer.
Pros
work from home
Cons
temp job
Good company easy transition
Prior Authorization Nurse (Current Employee) –  austin txAugust 30, 2014
This company HR person was very upfront about requirements and what it would take to become permanent with Xerox. HR very accessible and willing to help.
Unorganized, no set policies
Contact Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 11, 2014
Unorganized, no set policies
No consistency in actions taken with agents
Good starting place
Bilingual Costumer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 23, 2013
Learned a big deal about customer service.
Hardest part of the job work with irate and racist customers.
Good to help people to access services they trully need.
Cons
Temporary - no benefits
Nice call center
Customer Care (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 8, 2012
Good place to work when looking for a call center job. Had weekends off. Learned how wellfare programs work & how they are distributed among those who qualify.