Check 'n Go Employee Review

terrible place to work
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  michiganNovember 21, 2013
I was a customer service rep for close to two years there and it was awful. The turnover rate is insane. People are constantly quitting or being fired. They don't pay near enough for all you are expected to do. Including dropping everything for work at any time and driving long distances to cover other stores. When my manager got let go I was bumped up to full time and got a TEMPORARY $1 raise. Since there was only my manager and myself I ended up doing csr and manager duties without being given extra time or much help. The management is awful and full of favortism. I loved the job itself but the district management and other store managers make it a really awful place to work. The stress and drama that comes with the job is not worth anything they offer you for pay.
Pros
hour lunch...if you're lucky.
Cons
poor management and just about everything else

Other Check 'n Go Employee Reviews

check n go
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEJune 8, 2018
just got furrlowed. so theres not much to say other than i loved what i was hired on to do but now there is now hours so no pay. i hope this situation revives itself soon.
If you like working alone....
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Grove, OKJune 5, 2018
The first time I worked for the company I was hired in as a store manager and then after I had been there not quite a year, they came in and closed my store. So I took a few months off and then went to another store part time as a CSR. When I was the manager, it was very high stress I could never get sick bc usually there was no one who could come cover my store. I did work with two others the second time I worked for the company. It seemed to be a lot better the second time. But this job is very high stress levels and very fast paced. I didn’t like the new sales culture they started. They expect you to sell sell sell to these people that really can’t afford these loans but they can’t get out of them bc they make it impossible for these people to get out of these loans. I loved my customers and I tried to help them the best I could but there is only so much you can do to help them. Very busy most of the time and are expected to go do banks runs by yourself (just asking to be robbed) and plus be on a Conference call daily oh and they do several a day. The conference calls are a nuisance and they also expect you to do calls with other stores to try to train you to sell. It’s stupid. The stupidest thing ever. We also never got breaks or lunches. Only time we could take a small break was in between customers, if that was even possible. I don’t know what else to say except I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work for them. It definitely takes a special kind of person to do this job. There is a lot of other stuff you are expected to do too like daily reporting and stuff. There’s too much  more... to list. If you are going to work for them, proceed with caution.  less
Pros
Good salary as a manager but not as a CSR
Cons
Too much To list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Check 'n Go. Our community is ready to answer.