Check 'n Go Employee Review

Avoid like the plaque
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesDecember 11, 2013
I gave 6 years of my life to this organization. I learned to how to interact with many people on a one-on-one basis. My management skills improved. I was able to out perform other stores on key performance indicators (buy back percentage, debt, and growth), however Check N Go is greedy! you will have to give 100,000,000. percent in every category to be successful.

Hardest Part:
You'll never please upper management. You'll deal with favoritism, sexual harassment , (The District Managers often sleep around with the CSRS) and there are always safety concerns.

Stores always robbed, employees tied up, employees have been killed, but the company will not install bullet proof glass for protection.

Unrealistic goals & lousy bonuses:
When I first arrived, the metrics to bonus were realistic,achievable and worthwhile. Today. Its hard to motivate a CSR when the company doesn't compensate the customer service representative's hard work. By the way, the bonuses were $500 and up every month. I received $500 just to work for the company. Its hard to stay motivated when the company SHOWS you they don't care.

Enjoyable Part:
You will be become a financial bartender: You will get to know people, and they will you everything. Network, Network Network.
Pros
you get networking and management experience
Cons
workload/social life wont' be easy to balance

Other Check 'n Go Employee Reviews

N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIApril 7, 2018
Waiting on customers. Completing pay day loan transactions. Utilizing the bill pay features for the customers. Waiting on the same customer every was the most enjoyable part.
horrible place to work
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIApril 6, 2018
poor management communication , poor pay, home office need to be more involved within stores and direct supervisor need to understand more the customer demands

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Check 'n Go. Our community is ready to answer.