Checkers and Rally's Restaurants Employee Reviews

Found 1,061 reviews matching the search See all 1,064 reviews
Horrible Job
Drink Maker (Former Employee) –  Dolton, ILJuly 13, 2018
Managers Are Unprofessional. I Started Working Without Proper Training. I Would Ask Managers For Help And They Would Catch Heavy Attitudes Showing Me Aggression. I Would Never Give Up And Still Work Even Know I Didn't Know What I Was Doing.
Pros
Free food at times
Cons
You have no help when needed
Great work place
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJuly 13, 2018
Very fun work place with meeting new people and different attitudes.. management is awesome we work together to make the workplace better every single day
Drama and no consistency
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHJuly 10, 2018
Poor management team poor environment to be working in very unorganized scheduling very poor attitude from the management team which but also has very poor attitude and then with the crew having poor attitude the customers will too
Pros
Half off on meals
Cons
The GM
Great work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 9, 2018
I loved working there but the hours were not the ones that I was able to keep working the coworkers were great but they just could not accommodate the hours I wanted
Fair place to work.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 6, 2018
Opening manager just getting the store ready for business. I learned to be depended on. Patience and communication. The hardest part of the job was the customers some happy most upset must make it right so the customers will return.
Pros
Good job and compliments were nice.
Cons
No breaks at all
It was a good place to work but the manager would always theaten me.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJuly 4, 2018
Checkers is overall a great job but the gm would always say “ this is your replacement” when we got new people and it was so uncalled for and immature.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Rude gm
Very Chill
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Waterford, MIJuly 3, 2018
The manager that makes the schedules is amazing. The other managers are so-so, but you can deal with them if you mind your own business. Every day is great, you just come in, do your job, and no one bothers you. The atmosphere is very relaxed, even during rushes. Some of the coworkers aren't so fun to work with, but that's expected. You actually earn minimum wage here, too.
Pros
Discounted food, free drinks.
Cons
Certain coworkers
Great place for starter
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJuly 2, 2018
The pay is decent, the requirements is simple, the work effort is fast pace and might require multitasking and you might get free food if you ask first!
Pros
Skill set of customers services, multitasking and team work
Cons
Work flow and schedule might be off balance.
Fast pace and competitive
Crew member/ crew leader (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 2, 2018
If u cant handle stress this isnt the job for u, its fast its crazy, it will make u want to walk out, but it builds u into a strong worker/person, it can be fun if u got the right crew
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Stress
It was okay.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJuly 2, 2018
The hiring manager continuously put 7.5 hours on my checks even though I worked more than seven hours. Managers would come in and say they aren’t doing anything for that day. Management had me on the high side where cars were continuously coming in ever since I started working there. They were paying me $9.25 an hour when I had work experience and offered my sister 9.75 when she did not have work experience.
Cons
Poor management
Productive And hard working
Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 1, 2018
This is a job for someone in high school starting out for their first job. I wouldn’t recommend it become someone career. This company has lack of room to grow.
Just a job till....
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 30, 2018
It's a job till you find something better. The work space is super tight and even tho it's air conditioning you won't feel it till you go in the back office for break. The expected time to get orders out is super stressful compared working at places like Wendy's and Popeye's. You're literally almost break your neck to speed the orders out...
Pros
I guess the 50% discount for meals during shift
Cons
Hot, tight, work areas
Good place to work for your teen years
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJune 30, 2018
Its fun but you have to be fast paced, everyone is friendly and if you treat the customers right, everything will go smooth. overall good job for any high schooler
Productive but cut throat
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAJune 28, 2018
It was a face paced and fun job at first. I’m really leaving to get a better career and have better benefits for myself. Rallys didn’t pay that good or have any benefits. And only managers were able to get vacation time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No benefits, lack of pay, sloppy work
The people were hard workers with great personalities.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJune 28, 2018
It's a job I would recommend for entry level. It's not a bad job, but not one I would want to do for a long time. Great started job to experience and your foot in the door.
steady
Checker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 27, 2018
working at checkers was steady then, there were things not professional. checkers wasn't a bad job there are better opportunities out there for me and my skills.
Cons
rude and vicious employees
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 26, 2018
Good teamwork,poor communication skills. The hardest part was support. The managers was OK but didn't really help out at all. It was an OK working environment.
Pros
Employees
Benefits
It can be a fun workplace but you have to stay on top of your stuff at the same time
Prep and cooking cashier (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 26, 2018
Rally's teach you how to maintain speed and how to maintain good customer service good customer service means more hours for yourself if you can keep up with the speed and smile each time a customer asks you a question and give those the possible good answer that you can give the customer so from this job I had a lot of customer experience
Excellent work environment
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Dublin, GAJune 24, 2018
An excellent place to work fantastic co workers the owner is understandable willing to work with you great food and do the best he can to make sure everyone is getting treated equally and fairly
Work place
Checkers (Former Employee) –  New Baltimore, MIJune 24, 2018
Great job but not not enough money for living its a very small place and close to home it a good job for a person to have to just save on because of the pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Checkers and Rally's Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.