Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
69Average

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen Employee Reviews

United States2,387 reviews
Found 2,387 reviews matching the search
Cheddars Scratch Kitchen is very flexible.
Working at Cheddars is pretty laidback the staff is always cool, I’ve learned that you can’t treat people the way they treat you. This is pertaining to customers and coworkers, you definitely have to keep a level head when working in a business like Cheddars.
Pros
You see a new face everyday and the flexibility when it comes to hours is great.
Cons
It could be just a little more professional.
Cheddars was an amazing job. they treat their people very well
I worked st cheddars for 2 years, and I loved every minute of it. Of course every job is gonna have those moments. But Cheddars was just an all around good job.
Fun workplace and a great enviorment
This job gives me a great sense of pride. Making sure I am being attentive and this job always keeps me on my toes. I have built connections with so many of my customers and I am very grateful for that.
Very friendly staff, great working environment, managers are very helpful
Very helpful people when in need, great managers, fun to work even on your worst days, okay pay depending on the job there, learn something knew almost every day, always growing
Pros
Friendly people, great work place, nice atmosphere
Cons
Pay, benefits
I'm still a recent employee here so but since then I've been thrown into the job pretty quickly even though I haven't had much experience. There's a lot to learn and get used to so there's definitely a learning curve. Luckily there are a lot of people willing to help at all times.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Very fast paced
fun workplace
Working at cheddars will be a great experience for anyone to have. management is amazing and very friendly. The customers are nice. Most days you make good money
typical day at work
Working at Cheddars scratch kitchen as a host was fun at times but hard having to seat customers on busy days. Managers were not helpful at all and it was just a lot of chaos.
People Job
Need to be able to work with others and for others. Flexible scheduling and decent pay. Room for advancement in all aspects. Fun environment. Teamwork oriented.
Unetheical work pracrices by management
Personal and physical fraternizing by management with employees, favoritism especially towards.people management t is involved personally with, prejudice against older workers, verbal bullying, physical.and verbal abuse by management I work in Daytona store and this goes on every day alot of nepotism as well
3/5 stars overall
As a company, they tried to incorporate a culture and family setting, more so than any other resturaunt I’ve worked at. Although management lacked, and cooperate didn’t follow up as much either.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen?
Friendly environment
Since working at Cheddars Scratch Kitchen I’ve learned to love the corporate sector of restaurants. Cheddar’s is a family friendly restaurant that caters to people looking for a good meal for a lower price point. Management is accommodating and supportive - I appreciate their attention to detail and quick problem solving techniques.
Easy to work while also taking college classes. Schedule is fairly flexible and overall, management is great. Great place to start if you have no restaurant experience.
Job atmosphere
Everyone is like a family there super caring super kind. Everyone give a helping hand and is always motivated to see people succeed! Always given new opportunities as well.
It was good they have good food
They have good benefits you get discounts on food unless your a trainee you get to take food home they have good food and you get free drinks they pay you every friday
Decent place to work
Enjoyed my time there but now its time to move on. Most of the employees are good hard workers and easy to get along with. Very fast paced and can be a bit hectic especially during the weekend and holidays.
Loved
I loved it. We were all like a big family, the managers had amazing communication skills & the other employees helped me a lot on my first day. Especially when I crossed trained
Great company to work for, good benefits, opportunity for growth
Very family oriented and great money, team players, opportunity for advancement. The management team needed a little improvement where their employees were concerned but other than great company
Isabel Cabrera
I work in cheddars because my mom’s friends tell me about that and I work there in cooking area I work for cheddars about 3 months like a part time job
Great place to build
It really helped me get a new taste of a new city and state and I thrived at it worked as a bar tender and I loved it fun meeting the people Lubbock is a great location as well..
Friendly atmosphere
This was my second job so I didn't know what to expect and I was incredibly surprised. One would think these workers came from the same family and house by the way they smiled, laughed, talked, and played with each other. Everyone was always full of a kind of positive energy and joked around. No one was left out of anything because once you start working there you become part of a community that you didn't know existed. Basically if you're looking for somewhere fun, sometimes chaotic, and happy then Cheddars Scratch Kitchen is where you should work.
Ghetto is what they call it
This place is full of people that just scream ghetto from the workers to the guest I put on a smile everyday but was always unhappy you cant talk to any manger they turn things about work into something personal then if manger even get to the point of messing up your money by making your guest made they already ghetto then they pick arguments with guest or do something to get them upset this is not a good location to work which is Greenville
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight