Cheerwine Employee Reviews

Featured review
Cheerwine selected this as a representative review
Long-term Career Path with Cheerwine!
Office (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Cheerwine gives employees the opportunity for engagement and promotion from within. Cheerwine has been a career plan I hope to stay with until retirement. The benefits are awesome, they even pay every employee a yearly bonus based off of years of service in December yearly. Management does not micro-manage me. I'm able to direct my work plan accordingly. The best part of Cheerwine is the people. I highly recommend anyone who is dedicated to their career to seek an opportunity with Cheerwine. I have been here for 15 years now...the longest I have ever stayed working for one organization. You are respected and recognized for your contributions.
Good company
Driver Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Colfax, NCOctober 2, 2019
Hard work with a lot of bending reaching lifting kneeling and squatting. Will get you in shape or break you. Made for younger people. You used to deliver off the truck. Now it’s presold into account
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hard work
A great company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 27, 2019
The company is very caring and understanding with your personal and work lie balance. I enjoy the benefits that this company provides for its employees.
Decent job, terribly managed.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 27, 2019
Ok pay. Must drive own personal vehicle and don’t receive enough compensation for mileage. Very physically intensive work each day. Terrible communication and lack of leadership.
Advancement opportunities and fast paced work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 27, 2019
If you are looking for a company that rewards hard work and promotes from within then you’ve found your place. Fast paced work, competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and highly rewarding. We also have several bonus opportunities and health benefits. Also, no evening shifts!
Good Job
Manager (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 27, 2019
Overall Cheerwine is a good place to work. Work days start between 4am and 6am. If you like working with your hands in a fast paced environment, then this is the job for you. The pay is better than Coke’s and as good as Pepsi’s. Compared to other delivery companies, this is one of the easiest, because you handle less cases and management is very easy to get along with.
Appreciative I have a job and can pay my bills.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 27, 2019
Appreciative that I have a job that allows me to pay my bills. As an employee of the company, I have experienced an interesting work environment as well as some very interesting people.
My experience with Cheerwine
Colfax Management (Current Employee) –  Colfax, NCSeptember 27, 2019
I highly recommend this company. There have been a lot of opportunities for advancement and growth while I have been employed. Cheerwine is a very team oriented company.
Great company
Colfax Management (Current Employee) –  Colfax, NCSeptember 27, 2019
Cheerwine is one of the few companies that is still family owned and operated , and they treat their employees as if they were one of the family. Awesome company to work for !
Good and badlo
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 26, 2019
Good people to work with and work for. Good team environment. Early start time and some long days . Pay good be a little better, but vacation time is good.
Cheerwine life!
Raeford Sales (Current Employee) –  Raeford, NCSeptember 26, 2019
Can be long days and you will earn your keep, the management is easy to get along with just show up and do your best, hardest part of the job is maintaining patience with clients & co-workers, best part of the job, room to advance yearly bonus and paid time off.
Merchandiser job not for everybody
QUALITY BEVERAGE LLC (Current Employee) –  Ladson, SCSeptember 26, 2019
It's hard work! We have too many stores on one merchandiser that why we never stay full staffed. We get paid salary and work at least 10 hours or more per day. So the salary pay doesn't compensate for the hours worked. Vacation isn't approved based on how many workers are employed. Prepare to work long days. There is not set time to get off. You get off when you finish your route
Cheerwine
Office (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 26, 2019
Cheerwine is a great place to work and I am happy with my position in the company. Like with all workplaces, there is room for improvement but overall, it's a great place/
Hmmmm...
Columbia Material Handling (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 26, 2019
It is what it is...things could be so much better...you're asked to do more than you can at times..it's not all that bad most of the time because I guess most jobs are demanding
Asheville Sales (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 26, 2019
I have enjoyed working for Cheerwine. I like the fact I'm out in the stores doing my job with little supervision as long as there aren't any complaints from the stores.
Love working at Cheerwine
Office (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 26, 2019
Cheerwine is a great place to work! I love the people I work with. Everyone is always willing to help and friendly. The days go by fast because the work is enjoyable. Senior management is also pleasant to work with. I have never felt they micromanaged me.
Cheerwine Family
Salisbury Sales (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Most days you are working on your own, trying to make good decisions that will make you money and grow the brand.
One thing I’ve learned over 23 years of selling soft drinks. “Yesterday is over what did you do today?”is the real motto.
The management team is very experienced and are as helpful as they can be.
The culture is fun and you get to know people very quickly. We work hard and we are gonna play hard.
This place is being part of a family. We get it done...no mater what.
Just a job
Kinston Sales (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Do orders work trucks responsible for everything never can safety them but it’s a job u can get a job work your butt off.good job for somebody not sure who,lol
Training and growth
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 24, 2019
Quality Beverages is a job that will test you daily, you will have opportunities to learn the different areas of a beverage company with future possibilities of promotion. I recommend working there if you are interested in all areas of customer services.
Why work anywhere else
Colfax Material Handling (Current Employee) –  Colfax, NCSeptember 24, 2019
Fast paced exciting job. Great management and excellent pay. Work life balance is incredible. The benefits are comparable to similar roles. The hours are great and coworkers are phenomenal.
Cheerwine
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 24, 2019
Cheerwine is good company to work for. It has ok pay . It’s nice to have the weekend off most of time .
The management is easy to work. The insurance needs improvement .