Cheerwine

Cheerwine Culture reviews

United States84 reviews
There is a routine to be followed. People are friendly and helpful. Management responds when problems arise. Lots of hard work to be done. Feeling a sense of accomplishment when the job is done.
If you are looking for a company that rewards hard work and promotes from within then you’ve found your place. Fast paced work, competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and highly rewarding. We also have several bonus opportunities and health benefits. Also, no evening shifts!
Can be long days and you will earn your keep, the management is easy to get along with just show up and do your best, hardest part of the job is maintaining patience with clients & co-workers, best part of the job, room to advance yearly bonus and paid time off.
Cheerwine is a great place to work! I love the people I work with. Everyone is always willing to help and friendly. The days go by fast because the work is enjoyable. Senior management is also pleasant to work with. I have never felt they micromanaged me.
Most days you are working on your own, trying to make good decisions that will make you money and grow the brand.
One thing I’ve learned over 23 years of selling soft drinks. “Yesterday is over what did you do today?”is the real motto.

The management team is very experienced and are as helpful as they can be.

The culture is fun and you get to know people very quickly. We work hard and we are gonna play hard.
This place is being part of a family. We get it done...no mater what.
Having great fun working part time. My fellow workers treat me so well and are very helpful in all of my daily routines. I am thankful that the company has a place for me
My time with cheerwine has been great. I have moved up with the company to management in a matter of 3 years. The best part of my job is knowing we provide a quality soft drink to our customers.
Very busy, lots of deadlines, for the most part a great team of people to work with. Most will do anything to help out a co-worker. Management seems to care about their employees. There is some unfair treatment and a few "PET" people but you have that anywhere you go. Overall good environment, good people and good benefits.
I really love being appreciated for the hard work I do. They are working hard to make it an enjoyable and nice place to work. They seem to really care about the people.
I've worked for Cheerwine two times in my career and can say that there needs to be a change in the culture and atmosphere if you look to retain and recruit top talent. I had a tolerance for unorganized chaos until I had enough...got some new management in place but lacking in executing on great ideas that would improve morale. Need to get some updated equipment instead of doing patchwork on used worn outdated trucks and trailers.
Pros
Advance within
Cons
Low pay, long hours, old outdated equipment, high turnover
I have been employed with Cheerwine for 16 years and its the best thing I ever did. Hard work but management makes it fun and exciting. Pay is also competitive with the larger beverage companies
Pros
pay and enviroment
Cons
insurance could be better
10-12 work days very physical job, however lots of interaction with the public and leads to meeting lots of interesting people, the hardest part of job is how physically demanding it is.
Cons
benefits not great