Cheerwine Culture reviews

Featured review
Cheerwine selected this as a representative review
Long-term Career Path with Cheerwine!
Office (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Cheerwine gives employees the opportunity for engagement and promotion from within. Cheerwine has been a career plan I hope to stay with until retirement. The benefits are awesome, they even pay every employee a yearly bonus based off of years of service in December yearly. Management does not micro-manage me. I'm able to direct my work plan accordingly. The best part of Cheerwine is the people. I highly recommend anyone who is dedicated to their career to seek an opportunity with Cheerwine. I have been here for 15 years now...the longest I have ever stayed working for one organization. You are respected and recognized for your contributions.
Advancement opportunities and fast paced work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 27, 2019
If you are looking for a company that rewards hard work and promotes from within then you’ve found your place. Fast paced work, competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and highly rewarding. We also have several bonus opportunities and health benefits. Also, no evening shifts!
Cheerwine life!
Raeford Sales (Current Employee) –  Raeford, NCSeptember 26, 2019
Can be long days and you will earn your keep, the management is easy to get along with just show up and do your best, hardest part of the job is maintaining patience with clients & co-workers, best part of the job, room to advance yearly bonus and paid time off.
Love working at Cheerwine
Office (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 26, 2019
Cheerwine is a great place to work! I love the people I work with. Everyone is always willing to help and friendly. The days go by fast because the work is enjoyable. Senior management is also pleasant to work with. I have never felt they micromanaged me.
Cheerwine Family
Salisbury Sales (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Most days you are working on your own, trying to make good decisions that will make you money and grow the brand.
One thing I’ve learned over 23 years of selling soft drinks. “Yesterday is over what did you do today?”is the real motto.
The management team is very experienced and are as helpful as they can be.
The culture is fun and you get to know people very quickly. We work hard and we are gonna play hard.
This place is being part of a family. We get it done...no mater what.
Part time is a great time
Asheville Delivery (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCSeptember 24, 2019
Having great fun working part time. My fellow workers treat me so well and are very helpful in all of my daily routines. I am thankful that the company has a place for me
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 24, 2019
Cheerwine is a great place to work. Most employees are friendly and most managers i have worked with understand the day to day issues that you deal with, and try to fix any issues you may encounter.
Cheerwine
Manager (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 23, 2019
My time with cheerwine has been great. I have moved up with the company to management in a matter of 3 years. The best part of my job is knowing we provide a quality soft drink to our customers.
Office (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 23, 2019
Very busy, lots of deadlines, for the most part a great team of people to work with. Most will do anything to help out a co-worker. Management seems to care about their employees. There is some unfair treatment and a few "PET" people but you have that anywhere you go. Overall good environment, good people and good benefits.
Need a complete overhaul
Lead Delivery Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 14, 2018
I've worked for Cheerwine two times in my career and can say that there needs to be a change in the culture and atmosphere if you look to retain and recruit top talent. I had a tolerance for unorganized chaos until I had enough...got some new management in place but lacking in executing on great ideas that would improve morale. Need to get some updated equipment instead of doing patchwork on used worn outdated trucks and trailers.
Pros
Advance within
Cons
Low pay, long hours, old outdated equipment, high turnover
Fun and competitive work enviroment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville SCMarch 12, 2018
I have been employed with Cheerwine for 16 years and its the best thing I ever did. Hard work but management makes it fun and exciting. Pay is also competitive with the larger beverage companies
Pros
pay and enviroment
Cons
insurance could be better
physically demanding
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Colfax, NCJanuary 21, 2017
10-12 work days very physical job, however lots of interaction with the public and leads to meeting lots of interesting people, the hardest part of job is how physically demanding it is.
Cons
benefits not great