Cheldan Homes

Working at Cheldan Homes: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

The corporate office was located in Ft. Worth so we had very few meetings or trying.

I think overall the company was run well but the distance to corporate and the lack of help made it difficult to get much or any support. I was in charge of three communities in Forney, Texas.

Pros

It was a good company with a decent product.

Cons

The corporate office was in Ft. Worth and I worked in Forney, Texas. All meetings and contracts had to be brought to Ft. Worth.

great place

Highly effective management professional emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems. Energetic and results-focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results. Versatile and innovative management professional skilled at seeing the “big picture” while still also focusing on the details. Expertise in company development and streamlining processes and systems, Seasoned oilfield professional who excels in establishing excellent working relationships with customers, employees, vendors and contractors. Over 11 years of coiled tubing, thru tubing/fishing and coil fracking in the fast paced oil industry and getting it done in a very safe manner.

Great work atmosphere

The job is a great work atmosphere with good people. They offer competitive pay and great benefits. The work load was often slow.

Went out for dinner at Christmas

Company was growing and distance was 2 hours a day. Had a very long distance to travel. Just did not have any time with my family.

Pros

Long drives in car and ate while I was driving to work

Cons

Did have healthcare

Great Company

Great atmosphere, good product and leadership. A typical day was filled with meeting new people as they came into your sales office looking for a new home. You were given a great product that people loved. Sometimes it can get stressful but that goes with building people a home for their families to live in. gained a lot of knowledge on how to deal with a large work load while staying positive and engaging with every customer that you encountered.

Pros

Great product and quality co workers

Cons

Working weekends.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cheldan Homes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Cheldan Homes in popular locations

• Cheldan Homes
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?