Chelsea Jewish Lifecare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Service
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAApril 25, 2017
Management should be more respectful to their employees. HHA and PCA are doing the work while they sit in the office and dictate and talk bad about employees, they have no idea or even ask employees how we feel. Expecially when a consumer passes away this is very difficult when you start to have a bond with these elders. Their is no grief counseling what so ever.
Pros
love the Consumers
Cons
Management need classes on how to be professional
Exciting and challenging work envoronment requiring continuing education.
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MAJanuary 3, 2017
Innovative experiment in resident centered care. Interfacing with staff, residents, and families presented challenges, also opportunities. The product was sucessful.
It's nice work place to work in
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MADecember 12, 2016
It's a nice place and feels like home but I got fired because I called out for graduation because they didn't give me the day off for it ,
Nice Place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 14, 2016
its a very good company to work for, The residents are amazing people and the CEO is the best, He knows management well and make you feel welcome at any time.They value families and the Jewish tradition.

Love this place
Pros
Nice Place
Cons
Pay suks
Worst place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAApril 19, 2016
The DON will make ur life miserable . As soon as u walking in you can smell the stress. Treat staff like you are nothing, it a lot of work for a small pay. I will never recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Cons
Lot of work. No break Stink
poor supervision, poor communication, poor morale
CNA (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MADecember 30, 2015
I found working @ CJF to be a very negative experience. While they treat residents/patients well, the treatment of staff is appalling.
Great benefits and a rewarding work environment
Manager/Leader (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MAOctober 22, 2015
The Chelsea Jewish Foundation is guided by the foundation and philosophy to excel at providing excellent care. In addition, as a non-prophet organization they hold a dedication to serve their clients and employees above anything else. They offer unique personal attention on meeting the needs of all front line employees up to the leadership teams and managers. They exceed all industry standards in providing excellent care to their residents, patients and clients.
A very good company to work with however some aspects of management could use some improvements
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Chelsea, MASeptember 16, 2015
I enjoy working here. The owners and administrators are exceptional employers. Like any Organization as big as this one there are bumps but i guess they are working on that. my clients feel satisfied every day i work because i give 100%.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our community is ready to answer.

Chelsea Jewish Lifecare Reviews by Location