CHEMED Health Center Employee Reviews

poor
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJMarch 19, 2018
mostly good people to work with but poor management, communication, location is in middle of busy town, so be prepared to sit in traffic. some patients are great, other feel entitled
Excellent Company!
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJMarch 8, 2018
This is an excellent company. Everyone is extremely professional and focused on giving excellent care to all patients. There is a very positive work environment which makes it a very pleasant place to work.
Everyone is extremely friendly and nice to work with!!
Pros
paid lunches, many coworkers
Efficiently run company upholding integrity and friendliness
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJFebruary 27, 2018
I've only been working with Chemed for a short time. So far I feel this is a great work environment. The employees have been patient and friendly while I am acclimating. I've also noticed that it seems the majority of employees have been here a while and nobody has said anything negative about management. I've heard only good things.

Chemed is very organized and well run. The company orientation was very thorough and left me with no questions unanswered. I started the job feeling confident about having management support.

I noticed as soon as I started working, the efficiency and integrity that the the company upholds. If you are looking for an honest company to work for Chemed is a great place.
Pros
accrued PTO, floating holidays
Beautiful people
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJFebruary 17, 2018
My experience was great. It is a place where there are multicultural people. My only problem is that there is no advancement, no incentives to improve, and pay is very low. Other than that, the people I have grown to love are wonderful.
Pros
co workers
Cons
breaks, some get one hour, others 1/2, no incentives, low pay
Excellent doctors and staff
CMA (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, NJJanuary 15, 2018
We have a fairly new nurse manager and I feel she has her favorites
and I do not feel she is fair across the board. Other than that i love working here, the doctors and staff are wonderful.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
do not feel nurse manager is fair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHEMED Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3