Fun, Friendly work environment.
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) – Washington, DC – August 16, 2013
• Troubleshooting and resolving network connectivity problems.
• Resolving Microsoft Office Outlook/ Exchange problems, Office 365
• Spyware and virus removal
• Replacing Hardwires (flat monitors, docking stations, local printers, keyboard, smart board)
• Troubleshooting network drive mapping issues.
• Responsible on Active Directory and Inventory Data entries.
• Performing hands-on PC work, software trouble shooting along with downloading.
• Utilizing system tools to monitor evaluate and enhance the reimaging/Final PC Setup processes.