Chenega Corporation
Happiness rating is 64 out of 100

Chenega Corporation Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Found 5 reviews matching the search with 15 related reviews.
working for this company challenging at times solely because there was not enough racial diversity, although my fellow officers were receptive to me , my supervisiors were not always the same, the working conditions were what you would expect since the work was done outdoors, our main focus seemed to be staying out of the way of our cotr...it seemed as if she purposely tried to make life miserable for the supers and guards
August 19, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and any feedback helps. You may email your recommendations to feedback@chenega.com.
Chenega Security needed improvements, it may have already improved. I appreciate the time spent at Chenega Security, I always respected the corporate office.
October 16, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at feedback@chenega.com.
at chenega you will learn and do all aspects of government contracts and will also learn if all ready not know about contracts where you will be personally involve in
October 25, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Chenega. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at feedback@chenega.com.
Work days normal routine. I've learned consulting skills when working with the clients. Management were nice with a mutual relationship with employees. All the co-workers knowledgable and family oriented Working at times on two different projects were hard at times, but able to execute as well complete the projects. Most enjoyable part of any job, when meeting your due-dates and getting projects out ahead of time.
Pros
Pizza treats
Cons
Benefits - second rate
Managed 40 armed guards conducting access control. I managed and scheduled personnel to cover all positions required per the contract while minimizing overtime
Pros
liaison with severolice agencies
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.