Chesterton Employee Reviews

Screen printers paradise
Coordinator, Graphic (Former Employee) –  Chesterton, INSeptember 26, 2017
New orders constantly coming in, ranging from ten to over one thousand. Team oriented environment. Everyone has a role, but we all worked together to get projects done from graphic design and mock-ups, to ordering stock, mixing paints, burning screens, printing, shipping and everything else in between
Poor management
Consultant A.W. Chesterton (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Very stressful environment due to lack of proper management. I was told that the pump repair facility would be up and running on several different dates and we never met our deadline.
A Great Place to work
Temporary Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Groveland, MAJuly 17, 2017
I really enjoyed working here. The HR team was really great and supportive, and I got along well with everyone. There were a ton of opportunities for volunteering and professional development.
Pros
Supportive Staff, good resources
Cons
Ended sooner than expected
OK place to work if looking for a job to tide you over untill you can find a better job. Not a good long term job.
warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Portage, INOctober 21, 2014
Great benefits,great employees. Bottom line warehouse employees are treated like commodities. Low pay,long hours, and no job security.
Pros
Great fellow employees and relationships.
Cons
Low pay, no job security. At the first sign of trouble employees are the first to take the hit.
Opportunities to advance; new talent management initiatives; team spirit; quality products; growing
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Groveland, MASeptember 17, 2014
Great 130 year old company that has made it through all of the trials and tribulations of US manufacturers, yet has survived and grown with stability. Committed to US production, local economy and jobs, employee enrichment and growth, quality products and new product design. A best place to work with respect and values...and fun!
Busy and Productive
Labor Hand (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 19, 2014
Company was very unorganized. Management was not direct with working directions. Getting payed was a task. Was NEVER payed on time.
Great place to work, friendly staff and great atmosphere
FULL TIME SUMMER HELP; IT SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Groveland, MAMay 5, 2014
everyday I would log in to my computer and go through all the data in the company I was expected to review for that day. I would program certain programs into the companies computers and help assist IT in any additional jobs that would take place. It was a great place to work and there was always room for advancement throughout the company. The management there is very helpful and always looking for ways to improve the job.