Chestnut Hill Realty Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Construction Administrative /Accounting (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAJanuary 28, 2019
Company is very family oriented, flexible and understanding, Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. colleagues are very cooperative. great experience
February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate
your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience
here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at
hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

micromanagement at its finest
Lead Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MAJanuary 15, 2019
they say you are your own boss, but you constantly under your bosses thumb. rotating overtime schedule with extremely demanding tenants and spread out properties make it for a long night. has an brown nose culture, and if you don't participate you will never get noticed. if your lucky enough to get a raise every year it will only be .10 -.50 cents.
January 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn
more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email
us at hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

Great company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAMarch 19, 2018
Had a great time there until the end. New boss came in and didn't last long which I expected overall was a great company. The owner Ed is a great guy!
April 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your kind words about our CEO and founder. If you would like provide further feedback, please email Human Resources at hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

Great place to work for
Just the receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MAMarch 6, 2018
This is truly one of the best places to work for to learn all aspects of property management. I'm sorry it didn't work out for me, but I think for anybody else that is looking for this field, this will be a great place to start and a excellent sepping stone.
Pros
Great work, life balance, excellent benefits.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate hearing about your experience and are glad to learn that you enjoyed working at CHR. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email Human Resources
at hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

Great palce to work
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 23, 2018
Great Place to work. Would recommend to anyone interested in getting into the property management industry. Great learning tools are provide and plenty of support from upper management.
February 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and identify CHR as a great place to work. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email Human Resources at hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

Family-oriented environment
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAJuly 13, 2017
Great place to work. Ed takes care of the employees as If they are his family. Great benefits and great work-life balance. Really great people working within this company. Lots of opportunity for advancement and promotions within the company.
Lying, shady people who dont value any morals
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 15, 2017
Sneaky people who dont value honesty, customer service and basic respect for others. All they care about is making money even if that means having to lie to someone to get them to sign a lease and then try to negotiate with them to stay.
May 22, 2017

I am sorry that your experience at Chestnut Hill Realty did not meet our intention of being an employer of choice. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

all set
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MAApril 20, 2017
get benefits, decent pay . tenants suck , boss sucks, co wrokers suck lol i wouldnt go there for a job or any reason for that matter. and you have to be hour call as needed
Pros
freedom to work alone
Cons
lazy people who pick and choice who gets the worst work orders
April 25, 2017

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience working at Chestnut Hill Realty. We strive to create a best in class employee experience. If you have concerns that you did not express during your exit interview, Human Resources would be more than happy to speak with you.

Wonderful Company to Work For
Assistant Property Manager / Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAJuly 14, 2016
Chestnut Hill Realty is a great place to work with amazing people all around. From each of the beautiful properties to the corporate office. You get to meet all the heads of the company including the owners since they are always up-front and accessible, and most importantly have one on one conversations. You don't feet just like another employee at Chestnut Hill, you feel like you are apart of a big family.
Great work environment
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  West Roxbury, MAJanuary 6, 2015
-Responsible for the financials, renewals, and resident concerns
-Responsible for attending court and the proceedings with court executions and judgments.
-Handle renewals, resident complaints, vendor concerns and projects.
-Member of the Supervisory Development Program, the program helps demonstrate growth from within the company.
-Preformed Corporate Outreach with local businesses within the community.
Great culture and wonderful co-workers
Director of Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAAugust 28, 2014
Definitely a strong group of team players with great minds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chestnut Hill Realty. Our community is ready to answer.