Chestnut Hill Realty Management reviews

Great place to work for
Just the receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MAMarch 6, 2018
This is truly one of the best places to work for to learn all aspects of property management. I'm sorry it didn't work out for me, but I think for anybody else that is looking for this field, this will be a great place to start and a excellent sepping stone.
Pros
Great work, life balance, excellent benefits.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate hearing about your experience and are glad to learn that you enjoyed working at CHR. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email Human Resources
at hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

Great palce to work
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 23, 2018
Great Place to work. Would recommend to anyone interested in getting into the property management industry. Great learning tools are provide and plenty of support from upper management.
February 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and identify CHR as a great place to work. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email Human Resources at hr@chestnuthillrealty.com.

Lying, shady people who dont value any morals
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 15, 2017
Sneaky people who dont value honesty, customer service and basic respect for others. All they care about is making money even if that means having to lie to someone to get them to sign a lease and then try to negotiate with them to stay.
May 22, 2017

I am sorry that your experience at Chestnut Hill Realty did not meet our intention of being an employer of choice. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

all set
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MAApril 20, 2017
get benefits, decent pay . tenants suck , boss sucks, co wrokers suck lol i wouldnt go there for a job or any reason for that matter. and you have to be hour call as needed
Pros
freedom to work alone
Cons
lazy people who pick and choice who gets the worst work orders
April 25, 2017

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience working at Chestnut Hill Realty. We strive to create a best in class employee experience. If you have concerns that you did not express during your exit interview, Human Resources would be more than happy to speak with you.