Chewse Employee Reviews

Needs Improvement
Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 24, 2018
Great startup, very disorganized however hence a lot of clients left. Management wasn't always the best for the exception of a few people. Great place to advance if you want to.
Meal Host program with a Homely Spirit
Meal Host (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Chewse is an office meal program that caters meals from top local restaurants. As a Meal Host, I served meals to offices of 100+ people on a daily basis. Though much of the time I was solo, occasionally I would serve clients large enough to warrant multiple hosts. My job as a Meal Host consisted of arriving at headquarters to pick up supplies before heading out to the location where I would be serving. There I would clean and set up the meal lines on a table in the office, setting out metal chafing dishes on wire racks with sternos, serving utensils, plates and dining utensils. Then a driver would arrive with the food and assist in setting the food out in the chafing trays. At mealtime, my job consisted of portioning and refilling food, while providing hospitality to the employees. After mealtime, I would clean up the serving table as well as the dining area and return to headquarters with the leftover food, that food runners would take to local food banks. I really enjoyed this job and believe strongly in the business model. I know that this company will only continue to grow.
Pros
So much free food
Cons
Have to fight for hours
Worth it
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 10, 2016
It was a good work experience compared to a lot of other delivery driver jobs I have came across. I think anyone in my line of work would enjoy making good money off of driving.
Pros
Hourly Rate
Cons
Less hours
Awesome Job!
Driver, Driver Trainer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 12, 2016
Easy Money, great people to work with, work, when you want, perfect for finishing college!!!

CEO is young, personable, and staff is top notch. Would work there again, but need full time career now.
Great startup
Driver, Driver Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 1, 2016
Creative thinkers, friendly and proactive people, and best of all: Foodies!!!! Nicest staff I have ever worked with, and they all truly value A+ service, which is very important to me!

CEO is young, brilliant and bold!

Want to know more about Chewse?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chewse. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5