Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYDecember 7, 2018
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center was my home for almost three years. I worked in the laboratory, it was absolutely wonderful. The overall environment differs form floor to floor, unit to unit, but it was a great experience to me.
Pros
Great Environment
Awesome place to work
Room Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 29, 2018
Loved working here. Benefits were good. People were kind and polite. Lots of team work Pay was very good as long as you did your job well. Loved it here
Fun and fast paced
Patient Tray Service (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 24, 2018
Fast paced and fun, but they did the change over, alot of people quit, because mgmt got very strict. I just tried to stay working there. Mgmt was kind of rude.
Pros
Having patients to visit with and helping them with their food orders.
Cons
They watched your breaktime closely.
I came into work in Home Health Care
Home Health Unit Operation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 17, 2018
Expectations were to handle patients who needed an alert device installed in their home that allowed them to wear a neclace around their neck and they can push the button incase they fell and couldn't reach the phone.

I received phone calls regarding patients in need of nurses or other employee's in the department such as physical therepists, billing, or counceling.

I handled my specific job duties regarding my unit installations for patients. Questions regarding the units functionality, or schedule of delivery.
Pros
I enjoyed working with people.
Cons
I didn't care as much to use my vehilce. Driving around town.
Psychiatric Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse - Inpatient Behavioral Health (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 18, 2018
This hospital is like nowhere I have ever worked.

Leadership is encouraging, involved and supportive. This is a safe learning environment with psychiatrists and NPs who demonstrate respect for all levels of employees. The same kindness and compassion that we show to our patients daily, is also extended to staff.

Leadership observes quality employees and hands out praise freely. When undesirable choices are made by staff, leadership uses the opportunity to teach, encourage and help people grow. This is a JUST culture, exactly as the hospital preaches during your first week of orientation.

Phenomenal work environment that trickles down from the top (hospital administrator - east building)!
Pros
Culture, co-workers
Team work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne WyJuly 2, 2018
The team I worked with was really good at working together to take care of out patients, communication was acceptable, and the flexibility of the scheduling was good.
I love working for the cardiopulmonary department!
EKG Technician (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMay 20, 2018
All of my coworkers are very supportive. My management and peers go over and beyond to make sure we are always on the same page and working as a team.
Poor Management
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMay 13, 2018
Management plays favoritism with employees. If you are not in the group they make your work days horrible. I hated going to work due to the fact that I was treated unfairly by management.
Producitve and friendly place
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMay 1, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. I learned lots they were very flexible and supportive of my education. The staff worked will together. I loved how the Nurses and the CNAs worked together to help each other out and to provide the best care to the patients and support to their families.
Fun enviroment, competitive wages, awesome management
Billing Clerk/Deposit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 9, 2018
is one of the best jobs I have had since coming to Cheyenne. The company provides great benefits, try extremely hard to make your job enjoyable. Best place to work.
no thank you
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 8, 2018
quick paced with 5 patients, management needs a lot of work, there is favoritism and penalties if management does not like you for whatever reason, there is good team work
Productive and fast paced communal environment
Sanitation Technician (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 7, 2018
At Cheyenne Regional Medical Center all employees are treated as one. We are there for the support of the healthcare and life satisfaction for the members of clothe community. It does not matter what position an individual holds.
Pros
Excellent benefit package including constantly accruing PTO.
Cons
Sometimes it can be overly stressful when the patient count is higher than normal.
Run by bullies
Billing Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 1, 2018
Management does what they want and play favoritisms. If anyone tries to stand up for what is fair or correct we are pulled into private "meetings" and told we are negative and bringing down the entire department. Select favorites get away with anything they want including leaving early and not showing up but others who have medical conditions or family emergencies get written up and punished because "that is policy".
Poor management let’s bullies run rampant
Speech Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMarch 27, 2018
Loved job until manager became director. Then new manager was a lying bully. If you went against her, you got terminated using TRUE CARE violations. Specific manager lied to HR while she herself was breaking rules. Brought illegal Cuban cigars back and passed them out at work. Terrible example for a manager to set. Her bosses ignored her anger issues and let a very dedicated employee get terminated without just cause. Avoid PACE program at all costs!
Pros
Loved pts and most coworkers
Cons
Manager was a bully who punished for disagreeing with her
It's been a great work experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne Regional Medical CenterMarch 26, 2018
I have enjoyed working at CRMC. A typical day at work is fast paced oftentimes stressful, but with great co workers even the stressful days are fun and managed.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
High stress
it depends on what department and who you have for a manager
Patient Access/Admittig (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYMarch 24, 2018
on the whole, I enjoyed my tenure at CRMC The PFS department is in chaos The Patient Access Department has a leader who knows what she is doing and although it was very fast paced, was a pleasure working there
needs management
withheld (Former Employee) –  cheyenneMarch 12, 2018
Management is weak, so bullies get to run the place. See something different from the bully, you will be black listed. Unorganized, lacks accountability
Pros
great people.
Cons
no management
Working at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WY 82001March 2, 2018
A typical day at work is very fast paced, sometimes you feel very stressed out and other days you get everything accomplished and more. But all the nurses are there to help you out when you need it. You feel like you are welcome and you become a part of their family there. I learned a lot of different medical terminology and how to prep a patient for every procedure. The hardest part of the job was learning to speed up doing my vitals and not spending too much time the patients rooms. I enjoyed meeting all kinds of different people and making an impact on their lives.
Lazy co-workers
Central Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYFebruary 26, 2018
When you are good at your job, most places in the hospital require you to pick up the slack of your co-workers. This not only slows down the progress of my work but the progress of the hospital and our department as a whole.
Staff is great
CHARGE AND FLOOR NURSE (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYFebruary 15, 2018
The staff is great, caring, compassionate, and hard working. Management could use some major improvements in order to fully support the front line individuals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location