CHG Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Nepotism and very poor leadership-both middle and senior level.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale-WBYAugust 21, 2018
The consultants and medical staff business partners are the backbone of the company. Day to day in the office feels very much like high school and for the size, very political. Lots of nepotism and leadership is poor...many lacking basic education. As of late, it feels like a boys club and promotions have nothing to do with performance, rather who you are related to or dating. Rules are applied on a case by case basis. Lots and lots of unproductive meetings that leaders attend, making them absent from helping and supporting the team day to day.
Great Place to Work
RN, Quality Management Manager (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTAugust 20, 2018
RN, Quality Management. CHG is a great place to work They truly care about their employees. If it weren't for needing to be more available for my family, I would continue working here.
You are a replaceable cog in a machine
Orthopedic and Pediatric Surgeon Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 15, 2018
Stayed at this job way longer than I should have. More turnovers than a french bakery. Take the job if youre fresh out of school or desperate but dont expect to really make money until your 3rd year of 100 minimum phone calls a day, expect to be publically rediculed if you do any less.
Great Company
Benefit Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 30, 2018
I loved my job working at CHG Healthcare. The company puts people first, and allows for a work life balance. My only regret, is that I did not take advantage of all the resources supplied to the employees.
enjoyed coworker and their dedication to excellence
Clinical Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2018
Competitive environment with the need for strong phone skills and indepth knowledge of physicians and the specialties. opportunity to work with other groups and assist them with understanding of medicine.
Pros
enjoyed interacting with other teams
Cons
too controlling about how job should be done
Great Place to Work
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 14, 2018
I worked at CHG for 13 years and it was a great experience. I loved the culture and atmosphere.

It was a joy to go to work every day. I retired and miss my co-workers every day.
Pros
Great work-life balance
Cons
long daily commute but it was worth it.
The hardest job you'll ever love!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 12, 2018
If you looked up "work hard, play hard" in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of the offices of CHG Healthcare. This is a company that invests priceless training, benefits and culture in their employees. All they ask for in return is a commitment to excellence. If you want to provide good living for yourself and/or family, while also having access to great benefits and an upbeat work environment, this is the place for you. It won't be easy, but nothing great was ever easy, right?
Pros
excellent leadership, training, benefits, culture, team atmosphere, earning potential
Cons
Long hours, grind
Company Culture
Search Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 21, 2018
This company is big on company culture and focuses on maintaining their Fortunes Top 100 status.

The training consist of a general skills handbook, one week of general classroom "big picture" training, and then your off to the phones. There is too much general training for such a niche profession.

They have a long interview process to make sure you fit in there company's culture. It's one of those companies where you fit in and do well or you don't.
Pros
Collegues are pleasant
Cons
training
Two Different Companies
Healthcare recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 14, 2018
Headquartered in UT, the CHG of there vs the CHG of the east coast is very different. They tout certain "perks" but where they may be readily available in UT they are not in the east, namely FL. I was very excited to join this "family" only to find that the culture did not reach the eastern offices as portrayed on your first week on the job when they send you to UT for training.
Benefits
Cons
Base Comp, lack of equity in flexible work schedule options
Management and staff don't have any integrity whatsoever
Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 11, 2018
The management and staff here have no integrity whatsoever. The position was so misrepresented right from the beginning. And the recruiter lied to me.
Pros
Cons
Stressful work
Working to Put People First
Payroll Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTApril 29, 2018
CHG Healthcare is a great place to work. If you want to become a Manager you can take the classes they offer. The education they offer for classes within the company help to learn how to deal with others in your department because they have a great working environment.
Pros
On site work out center, on site lunch room with cooks
Cons
Not many incentives if you go remote
Think twice before you waste years here!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTMarch 22, 2018
Cut throat back stabbing work environment that is encouraged by the managers. As part of the sales team you are nothing more than a number to management. Do what it takes to make your numbers or be fired! Whatever it takes. Ethics and integrity are preached but not practiced. A horrible stressful environment where you are pushed to your limits with no real celebration when you reach almost impossible goals, then rinse and repeat. Your own performance is not all that reflects on you but all the uncontrollable factors as well. A miserable job!
Pros
Flex schedules
Cons
Everything else!
Great company, Jerry Broughton is the best!!!
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 9, 2018
Awesome company to work for as a travel Dialysis Nurse!! Very flexible. Always available to assist me. Jerry Broughton is the most awesome person to work with and everyone at Foundation is extremely helpful but Jerry is the bomb!!!
Pros
See above
Cons
CHG Healthcare - A company that lives its values!
Business Partner (Current Employee) –  UtahMarch 6, 2018
CHG is a great company that cares about you as a person and not just an employee. I feel valued and know my work is contributing to the overall success of the company. I have leaders that care about my growth and want me to succeed. I love working here!
Pros
Seasoned leaders that understand the company and are willing and adaptable to change, benefits, on-site clinic
Cons
Technology but they are working on it.
Good Company
Manager of Administration (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTFebruary 25, 2018
Great company culture. A lot of various training offered to employees. Opportunity to advance your career through promotion or different departments.
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 24, 2018
CHG is a great place to work. Everyone cares both about the people and the company results. I have been impressed with this balance and it is unlike most workplaces.
Pros
Building, unique benefits like a free healthcare clinic, leaders care, the work although hard is satisfying
Cons
It is a hard job
Typical corporate environment where all you are is a number to upper management
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTFebruary 22, 2018
Typical corporate environment with inept recruiters/managers that think they know the hiring/management role(s), when truthfully, everything is scripted, and perpetuated from upper management to fulfill their agenda. You are nothing more than a number and a peon to upper management; whilst their only concern is to increase the bottom line regardless of how their subordinates are viewed and perceived from a corporate view. If you want be become part of an organization that is only concerned about profits and not your individual well-being, then this is the place for you!!!
Pros
Nice building which over compensates for lack of individual contribution to the bottom line
Good company bad management
Quality Management Manager (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTFebruary 8, 2018
Company is great lots of perks but my department of quality management has terrible leadership. It's the good boys club and the management gets away with everything while treating you less than. I was bullied and it became a hostile work environment.
Awesome Company
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 19, 2018
I would never have left if it weren't for the relationship with my manager. CHG really believes in their employees and culture. Work life balance is important there and they compensate very well in the back office roles.
Amazing company culture
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, Utah, United StatesJanuary 18, 2018
Great leadership and company culture. This company genuinely cares about growing and developing their employees. My leaders were always there to support me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHG Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.8InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight