CHI
63Average

CHI Employee Reviews

United States2,571 reviews
Found 2,571 reviews matching the search
I was worried at first to come to a new place, but the staff and managers have helped me succeed. I have to write 150 characters but I am done writing.
● Overall
I have loved everything about my time here. From the hiring manager to the orientation and then my placement at both surgical clinics. The employees are above and beyond amazing, the Surgeons are talented and willing to teach. I miss it already.
Can’t just do your job well and go home. If you are not one of the group, then you are definitely an outsider with a target on your back. Management needs replaced to renew positive culture and environment.
The hardest part with working for this company is the number of lies that happen. I was told the company was stable and the work culture was family like during the interview. When I came onboard there was a merger that happened, multiple providers who were pushed out, many staff members who quit and the culture was every person for themselves. It was disappointing to say the least. It doesn't matter how much time, energy or compassion you have they will treat you poorly. If only they lived up to their mission and core values.
Pros
Free coffee, space, some staff
Cons
Dishonest executive leadership
Since its a hospital change is the number one thing to expect. Patients, routines, procedures change all the time. Its great if you like a fast pace environment, but if your set on a routine it could be challenging
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Always on the go
Leave a review. Help people like you.
This job take a certain type of personality and work ethic! If you are look for a family life and no long nights, this may be a good fit. Compensation is through the roof !
Pros
Pay
Cons
I enjoyed my time here. Great pay and benefits, the manager was awesome and took the time to address any questions I had. The fact that this is a bigger company allowed for plenty of employment opportunities.
Pros
great pay and benefites
Cons
long hours at times, if direct patient care
Mission statement carried out per the “whole” team from the CEO. Positions thru the staff. No position is considered minuscule equality is important at CHI
Pros
Education opportunities
Cons
Low pay per national average
They were just ok to work for. It was difficult to feel like I belonged because I was the newest and not exactly welcomed. There wasn't much advancement and increase in pay.
It was food service meets medical support environment. Very high pace yet gratifying work experience where entries patients personal and nutritional needs. The work schedules are difficult as it was healthcare and being bored would not be in your description. Managers were fantastic and accommodating to employees. Lateral moves within was extremely difficult.
Pros
Family oriented and always production
Cons
Internal movement for promotion very difficult
It’s almost been a year for me and I love working here. I love the people, the work environment and the gifts they give. My team and I work well together.
I had the unfortunate privilege of working at the Dickinson ND Clinic. It was the worst career choice I've ever made. I was lied to by clinic management/clinic administrator. I was thrown under the bus for something I didn't do. I reported an employee that allowed an ex-employee to use a hospital computer and access internal systems. And you guessed it, I was retaliated against. This job put me under such severe stress that I had a breakdown and quit. The only thing good about working for the Clinic were the benefits. Aside from that, the working conditions were hostile. No one was given enough resources to do their jobs, that goes for all the clinic office staff. I would never recommend anyone to work here. I still have PTSD from how badly I was treated and over how badly my employment ended there. I worked my butt off just to be lied to, harassed, and accused. Horrible, absolutely nightmare of a place to work.
Pros
Benefits, Beautiful Building
Cons
Clinic Administrator, Backstabbing, Lied to, Hostile Environment
I feel since CHI took over everyone is just a number and it’s all about getting more patients in, regardless if we have staff. They post staff/patients ratios but they are not followed due to staffing issues but still keep admitting patients.
Pros
Always shifts available
Cons
You are just a number to them
Gave them many years of service. I feel like that they are taking the “care” out of healthcare. They paid well which made it difficult finding work elsewhere.
They want you to work your behind off. But don’t train you properly. There is no real leadership. And they don’t pay you for what you do. No raises or cost of living raises.
Pros
Nice building and location
Cons
Bad pay and no leadership
CHI used to respect and take care of their employees with compensation and promotion. But it changed when gave pay cuts, would not put in job role worked because of salary, and under paying doctors and nurses in the state below medium and would not pay for extra for being on call or rolls took on life foot doctor to foot surgeon.
Pros
Benefits and good pay
Cons
When I was offered another job HR would not hire me because HR lied in my file.
I actually love this opportunity I just did not know I was the only certified biller so I feel the pay could be more that 13.46 with a degree at least start at 15.25
Pros
Great opportunity
Cons
better pay scale
Management is absolutely awful. She gossips with other employees about employee issues. Management is extremely unprofessional, and can't be trusted. You don't have anyone to go to, and HR is non existent.
Employees are great to work with, they interact differently with each patient to help them with the process in which the were brought in to the facility
They have good benefits but do not pay employees good they work you hard 12 hours with less pay. I am use to making 20.00 an hour I took a big cut in pay working for them.
Pros
I think every floor should do everything the same way
Cons
But on each floor everything is different
I kick myself daily because I left the perfect position. I was a primary MA with an amazing FP/Sports Med provider. My provider took care of the Tacoma Stars and local high school football team.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHI. Our community is ready to answer.