Chicago Bulls Employee Reviews

Great Place to Learn
Community Relations Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2018
This was a great opportunity to get a fast paced introduction into the industry! The hardest part of the job was getting use to the pressure associated for working with one of the most recognizable brands in the world, but management quickly identifies strengths and weaknesses to maximize your potential during your time with the team. I learned here that its more important to work smart and this resulted in growth of my individual skill set. Not everything about the position was obvious and there is no typical work day or manual that anyone can prepare for someone to prep them for a position with the team; that's the fun part. There are a lot of things someone looking to be involved with the team will need to figure out and it will yield a stronger career because of it. The most enjoyable part of this job was wearing different hats, learning about different departments, and working with the most memorable set of people I could have hoped for at this point in my career.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Parking
I love this game
Incredibull /Entertainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2018
I work in their entertainment department which entails many moving parts. One of the best jobs I've ever had. So much fun. We are giving the opportunity to entertain more than 20k fans every game and that in itself is so gratifying.
Pros
It's the NBA
Cons
When your team does not make the playoffs
Great company for the sports industry
FINANCE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2018
Working with the team provides a more detailed aspect of team operations. There are many moving parts to a team being productive and you see how it all comes together through the various departments.
Pros
Free parking and lunch, tickets, and the people
Cons
Long work hours and holidays
Fun, Fast-paced, Driven Environment
Luvabull (Current Employee) –  Chicago IlJanuary 27, 2015
Represent the Chicago Bulls Organization at various charity and promotional events and Bulls games by performing dance routines and interacting with Chicago Bulls fans. While being a part of this organization, I have gained a vast amount of communication skills to use with teammates and fans, time management skills and organizational skills.
I have been a seasonal employee with the Chicago Bulls for over 17 years and I enjoy the opportunties that they have provided me over the years.
Game Entertainment (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2016
The Chicago Bulls is a great organization to work for they provide so many opportunities for fans and employees. I have learned a great deal about Game Entertainment and the intricacies of Game operations inside and outside the arena. My role has changed over time but I am currently working with the Bulls promotional staff. The Game Operations team works very hard on all of its productions. They create amazing shows, concerts, tributes, events and charity organizations. Overall I love the team I work with and hope to remain working with them for many years to come.
Pros
NBA Basketball Fans
Cons
N/a
Great learning experience
Seasonal Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2017
The best part of working for the Bulls was working for the people. I appreciate everything that I learned. The workplace culture during the season was very busy and active.
#SeeRed
Ticket Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 3, 2017
A great place to work but people know that and choose never to leave. Its a place where you can start your career but tough to get back into from outside.
Nice Part-time Job
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILMay 31, 2016
I worked here part-time while attending college. It's a fun atmosphere to work in, easy but often boring and not very challenging.
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
no benefits or comission
Fun place to work
Ticketseller (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 27, 2017
Working for The Chicago Bulls was awesome, the team was always williing to work together to achieve goals, they included a free lunch and free parking as well!
Assisted team photographers
Internship/Photography Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 27, 2014
I helped assist both team photographers in tasks that would make their job easier. Learned something new everyday, whether it be technical information about photography, or learning the tricks of the trade and having a hands-on experience in the field. I always looked forward going to work. I also made great connections with other well established photographers in the Chicago area.
Pr
Assistant PR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2016
Fun and exciting atmosphere. Constantly on the go and meeting new people and learning new things. Multitasking and awareness are extremely important within this organization
Job of a life Time
Equipment Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2013
Its a seasonal job. I work with lots of players helping them get ready for a game