Chicago Cubs Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 9, 2018
Good place to work just find your balance. High energy and great co-workers. Its about who you surround yourself with and enjoy the clients. It's Chicago!
I love the Cubs
Parking & Transporation Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 29, 2018
I love the Cubs and that translates to loving working at Wrigley Field. I love interacting with the fans. The job requires lots of standing and working in the elements.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Short breaks, seasonal position, low pay
Exciting, fun and energetic environment
Security Service Ambassador for the Chicago Cubs (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 30, 2018
There is nothing then working for your favorite MLB team. Everyone in the cubs family is truly caring and amazing! I truly felt welcomed when I first started.
Pros
Discounts on merchandise.
Cleaning Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2018
It’s a great place to work, I love my hours because they work around my schedule & I still have the whole day to spend with my son. It’s best to stay to yourself & out of the drama
Extremely fun workplace, no two days are the same
Safety and Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 23, 2018
Working for the Chicago Cubs is a once in a lifetime experience. Everyday you work as a productive member of a team, and collaborate on ideas and procedures.
Pros
Access to cubs games and camaraderie.
Cons
Long days and nights.
Fun atmosphere, friendly customers and staff
Guest Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 20, 2017
The supervisors and management always make sure that their employees are satisfied since it is an outdoor job. They provide you with everything that you need to keep you accommodated while working outside. You receive rewards for doing an outstanding job while working and other various reasons.
Pros
Discounts on merchandise
Cons
Short breaks
Productive fun work place
Logistics Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2017
I love working for the chicago cubs give you a chance to meet some encreditable peoples an you also get a chance to meet the players an also the enviroment is diverse.
Great Atmosphere
Facilities Setup Crew (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Very flexible hours and seasonal work. Overall great place to work at with nice co-workers. only downside is uncertain hours during game and gaps of time with no work when they are out of town.
Relaxed workplace
Grounds Crew (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2017
Working for the cubs was a very good experience for me. The relaxed environment allows employees enjoy their time spent which can be substantial at times. All in All I believe that the Cubs run a first class organization
Pros
Little to No Pressure
Awesome workplace, no upward mobility
Security Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2017
I worked security for the Cubs and I thought it would be a good networking opportunity and a possible "in" to work my way up through the organization. After a few weeks it was easy to see that there was not a lot of room to grow and not a lot of people to connect with that actually had any power.
Pros
working at Wrigley Field
Cons
Very limited parking provided for employees
Great place to work!!
Clubhouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 1, 2017
Working for the Cubs was a great experience. Living in Chicago was awesome during the baseball season. Living in the cold weather wasn't ideal coming from AZ.
Pros
Meeting the players
Cons
Cold weather
Good time to be a Cub
Ticket Sales Representative - Spring Training (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 27, 2017
Fun place to work. Management cares about you and wants to help you excel. Compensation is not great but it's professional sports, it is what it is. Overall, a really good organization!
Loads of fun
Broadcast Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 17, 2017
I spent spring training with with the Cubs radio broadcast team as an intern. The environment was amazing and they made me feel like part of the team. I learned so much in my short time and hope to, eventually, become a full time employee of the Cubs.
Pros
All of it.
Great
Team Chef (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2017
It was super great. An amazing experience, plus there's the whole fact that we won a World Series Championship during our tenure there, so there's that
1st Class
Guest Services Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2017
one the best franchises i worked for ever it help me grow tremendously as an individual i've been there since high school quality people that care about seeing your success and personal growth
Pros
best of everything
Cons
not a thing
Best place on earth to work
SECURITY AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2017
Working at Wrigley field is a dream come true. Everyone is there to help and have fun. I learned to be more patient and understanding with the fans that arrive at the ball park. Great atmosphere.
Great place!
Security Services Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2017
if you're looking for a fun place to work where it offers flexibility to your schedule, then you should seriously consider applying. The management is great, responsive, adheres quickly and effectively to your issues, and makes the culture a great place to work.
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Mandatory over time
Great Summertime Job
Security Services Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2016
This is a great summertime part time job especailly if you like working outdoors, and like baseball. Great atmosphere, great people to work with.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
no benefits- Seasonal part ime
Great Summer Job
Charity Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2016
If your a baseball fan than this job is amazing. Everyday your immersed in Chicago cub baseball, and everyday you go out and meet people from all across this country as well as people from other countries.
Pros
Sunshine and Baseball
Cons
Ends when the season does
Great place to play in a great city
Pitcher (Former Employee) –  VariedAugust 8, 2016
The organization has some teams in some pretty great cities. All of the fields were great to play at and most of the clubhouses were good. I met some really great people during my time spent with the Cubs.
Pros
Great fans