Chicago Family Health Employee Reviews

4.7Job Security & Advancement
no ping pong tables
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  9119 s. ExchangeApril 5, 2017
Its a good place to work, because the nurses and doctors are very nice.The job is easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling like you made a difference in the patient lifes.
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
health insurance
mixed..
Case manger Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2016
I was mislead by the HR manger and department manager. That the low salary, I was receiving would rise within 5 months after I started. which happened to be my next evaluation and it also coincided with the voting in of the new union contract. That was not at all what happen. I was lead to believe the union that existed would be dissolved within that time which would bring up my salary. The union has the deciding factor over the salary. yet they voted them back in and continued to complain about what was happening also the department I worked in the work environment was terrible the manager continued to show favoritism to employees that told on each other for favor. The Job it self was never hard, My previous job was the same, however working for this boss was a challenge because she continued to not only break rules both personal and work related. also they employees in my department did not want to add an outsider in.
Pros
close to home, able to make time up easily
Cons
no breaks, time& attendace policy is crazy, 45 mins lunches