CHICAGO TUBE & IRON Employee Review

View all CHICAGO TUBE & IRON reviews

vending machines in the breck room
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Locust, NCOctober 23, 2017
none rewarding most stressful place that i have ever work at in my life. A typical day was some where something always went wrong in the shop. company and management did not care about it's employees is what i learned at cti.Quick fix do what we say liye to the customer kind of management .stressful did not work well with it's customer's they had many job's pulled out from under them.the hardest part of the job was knowing i had to go back into work the next day and do it all over again. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home or going on vacation.

Other CHICAGO TUBE & IRON Employee Reviews

Terrible Management
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIMay 28, 2019
No communication between office staff and material handlers, no communication from plant manager to second or third shifts. General laziness from supervisors on day shift
wished I hadn't left
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 28, 2019
I left this company do to getting married and moved to far away but I have regretted this decision to this day wished I had stayed and retired with this company.