Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

The schedule is very flexible and easy to read every week.
Director (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 21, 2018
This wasn't my first job and it couldn't have been any better. My experience is vast because of this job. I got promoted fairly quickly and become a Director and was for 3.5 years. I held a leadership position there for about 4.5 years and helped with various tasks in and or of the store.
Productive and a fun place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 21, 2018
While working at Chick Fil A, I learned that customer service is key in the food industry. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment under pressure to make ever order accurate.
Very productive and professionally fun workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCFebruary 21, 2018
Chick-fil-a's work environment is so uplifting. Everyone there is friendly and kind. My favorite part of the job are the customers. My typical day of work is usually fast paced, there's always something to do and never a dull moment. And the management is incredible, they're very helpful and understanding.
Pros
free lunch
Awesome and friendly.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Diberville, MSFebruary 21, 2018
Working for this company was great. It's really fast pace. What I probably love the most is that everyone has their own spot so no one gets confused or stressed.
Pros
10 dollar allowance on lunches
Cons
Short breaks
fun and busy workplace
Host (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 21, 2018
a typical day at work would consist of me working tables asking for requests and running orders and cleaning my most enjoyable day at chick fil a would be wrapping up for the night.
Pros
free lunches tables free employee meals
Cons
the busy days would be the hardest
fast paced
Cashier/ Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLFebruary 21, 2018
I loved the people i worked with. It was a fast paced job where time flies because you are so busy working. The hardest part was making sure all the food was fresh and ready.
Pros
environment
Cons
pay
Good with scheduling
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 20, 2018
Chick-fil-A is a decent place to work for depending on the operator you have. Most operators are more worried about receiving a dollar than taking care of their customers. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Chick-fil-A.
Fast pace
Team Member/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 20, 2018
The job has its downfalls, this location is presented on a college campus. The lunch rush is is intense, yet it is easy to stay positive towards the customers. Rarely will their ever be a disturbance in the work place.
Pros
Free lunch, more options.
Cons
Other student workers/ student supervisors
Upbeat spirited people.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 20, 2018
Super fun environment. Working at chick Fil a can be stressful at times though! It gets challenging but you set your mind to a goal and you can achieve it!
They care
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXFebruary 20, 2018
The best part about working at Chick-fil-A was that the managers were understanding and care a lot about not the success of the company but also the individual success of each worker.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks
Team Member- worked to delight customers , while keeping the environment tidy, and comfortable for our guests.
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKFebruary 20, 2018
Overall Chick-fil-A was a great company to be with . Such a clean company with very high standards. Super welcoming , and a very people friendly company .
Fun and challenging
Team Member (Current Employee) –  N main Street 1018February 20, 2018
It can be stressful but it can be fun at the same time and it can be challenging all together you work together as a team and work hard to meet your goals and everyone you work with becomes your family
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Our Pleasure
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 20, 2018
Working in a food court had its advantages. You were constantly busy and time flew by. I learned respect was valued a lot their and people admired the "our pleasure" quote. The hardest part about the job was the small space and the amount of workers they had on staff. The most enjoyable was working with close friends.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
small space
Fun if you enjoy it, yet many offsets.
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INFebruary 20, 2018
The job itself can be stressful, yet fun if you allow it to be. While Management is something to be improved, and it seems that they play favorites when it comes to certain jobs available at any given point. Seniority does not exist, and it takes forever to get anywhere in the store.
Pros
Free Meals, significant Breaks
Cons
They play favorites
It's a good place to work, if you're a teenager.
Drive-Thru and Front Counter Team Member (Former Employee) –  Trussville, ALFebruary 20, 2018
The culture is what makes it such a good place to work. However, the understaffing, lack of breaks, low pay, and strict rules eventually caused me to leave.
Pros
Free lunch, off Sundays
Cons
No breaks if too busy, late nights
Fun
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, MDFebruary 20, 2018
Coworkers were friendly everybody laughed and had a good time. Nobody fussed and when it got busy everybody got serious and knew what to do..............
Takes Advantage of Young Adults
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 19, 2018
The chick-fil-a I worked at was very poorly run, with the management promising advancement without following through. The work itself was quite enjoyable.
Great culture and people
Director of Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 19, 2018
Chick-fil-A has a great culture that stems from its headquarters in Georgia, all the way down to its local stores in the community. There's great people working alongside you every day, which makes you feel welcomed and cared for.
Pros
Free food, discounts, great people, flexible hours
a great work environment and family.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHFebruary 19, 2018
everyone at Chick Fil a makes you feel welcome and a part of the team! It is a great place to feel welcomed and feel good. Everyone is there to help you succeed.
Pros
free lunches
Fast, Fun, but not the best pay.
Training Director (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAFebruary 19, 2018
Working at an independent store, the pay wasn't good at all, but the atmosphere was very fun, and I met some lifelong friends while being there.
The management took a turn for the worst when I was leaving, but it seems to have settled back to normalcy since that time.
Customers tended to be rude when they felt rushed, or if something was missing, but the regulars are the reason we do business!
The hours and days were hard and long, but it was truly an amazing experience.

Working for CFA Corp. was different. Pay was very good, they gave you the opportunity to fly and travel to different states to help open new chick-fil-a's around the country! The people you meet and the hours you work bring you together with the community and your coworkers even though you're there for 1-2 weeks.
Pros
Free Lunch, Fun Environment, Regular customers, traveling, grand openings
Cons
Pay, picky customers, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K