Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

54.3K
42.8K
31.6K
Found 9,476 reviews matching the search See all 9,491 reviews
Overall great place to work, I wish I could work here forever.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 17, 2018
Chick-Fil-A was such an amazing first job. It taught me how to step outside of my comfort zone and interact with people on a more regular basis and it taught me the value of interaction. The people and the managers have been great and I wouldn’t change anything.
Pros
Free meal each time you work
Cons
No overtime
Fun job with less than stellar pay
Team Member - Front of the House (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 16, 2018
It's a fun job with a steep learning curve at first, but it can grow tiring over time. Minimum wage is a little too low to compensate for a job like this as it can be stressful at times. Management can be finicky with some policies and solely depends on the leading shift manager.
Pros
Fast paced work environment, great company
Cons
Pay isn't great
Fun, fast paced work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, IllinoisAugust 16, 2018
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in the work field. The most beneficial fast food place around, and it's fun. Also teaches life skills while working here
Very fun work place, if all doesn’t work out with another job they have allowed me to go back and work there.
Chick-Fil-A (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 16, 2018
Very fun and communicative job, I really enjoyed working there because it was very easy once teamwork took place. I would go back if not given the chance at another job
Pros
Discounts and very nice management
Cons
Favoritism
It all depends on the operator.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CO and Greeley, COAugust 16, 2018
While I was at my first store I greatly appreciated the team that was built and the true spirit of teamwork carried through. In a fast food job it made every shift much more bearable and our good attitude was clearly reciprocated by the majority of our customers. At the Greeley, CO location however was much more focused on making money. Ironically enough, the location that cared more about the owner making money did a much worse business than the store focused on its people. Overall I believe Chick-fil-A is a great company and for the most part takes really good care of its employees and customers, but there are definitely rotten operators. My one across the board complaint is just the uniform but it still was nothing that would prevent me from working here in the future.
Pros
People, community, benifits
Cons
Some people, uniform
Its okay.
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSAugust 16, 2018
I only like one of my managers...everyone else show favoritism. The food is good, but the prices are high. They recently went up even more on their prices so I don't like eating there much anymore.
Pros
Friends
Cons
SHORT breaks
Fun and Energetic workplace
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 16, 2018
I never really got stressed out I just accepted that it is a popular fast food restaurant that would have its busy days. Working there felt like a huge family that really motivated each other. You learn a lot of respect to use outside work.
Pros
free lunch, fun people, easy duties
productive fun working place emphasize teamwork
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FL 34474August 16, 2018
you work hard and learn to be apart of a team. You practice servant leadership and making a difference in someones life through the short time you interact with them.
Pros
work enviroment
Just do your job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILAugust 16, 2018
Just do your job when u get there and don’t let others peoples actions decide yours. One key thing is to have a understanding with your boss and co workers
Great company!
Team Member/Leader (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSAugust 16, 2018
Chick-fil-a stands by its standards. It is a great Christian company that strives to help its community and others. They are careful in hiring people that will love the customers.
fun place to work
Headset/cashier/kitchen (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 16, 2018
Working at Chik-Fil-A was my first job. It's good for teenagers needing to build basic working skills. They really value the growth of their employees.
Great Company
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLAugust 16, 2018
Chick Fil A inc has offered me skills and oppoutunities that I would be able to use in a corporate job. Management in my case has also extended warmth and support inside and outside of work.
Pros
free lunch, scholarship
Always show the costumers that their important
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSAugust 16, 2018
My everyday routine was come in clock in , get straight to work. Taking costumer orders , checking the clocks after every 15 mins to clean sections and doing the second mile challenge going to costumers asking for their drinks so we can refill and more.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Heath Care
Very productive and fun work place for all
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 16, 2018
The job is very sped up so you’re always on your feet . A lot of customers come in expecting fast food , so therefore you must be fast . I would recommend to anyone that likes to exercise .
Stressful, yet fun place to work. Great for your first employment.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 16, 2018
Very quick-paced, intense, and at times stressful job. The team is the best part about this work. Compensation is average, but the effort is recognized and appreciated.
Great job experience
Director of Training (Current Employee) –  Ellisville, MOAugust 16, 2018
Very fast paced fun enviroment with great focus on customer relationship. Overall a good learning experience of what it takes to rank highly in customer satisfaction.
great
Cashier/team leader (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTAugust 16, 2018
great environment and co workers are great to work with.hands on training and company promoted off site events and helped the community with events and fundraisers
Fun and competitive workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GaAugust 16, 2018
I would like to go back to work at the Chick Fil A in Pooler. A great place to work with good people. I unfortunately got sick and felt like I needed to leave but it was a great place to work, fast paced and friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Good Food with discounts
Inconclusive and Hardworking
Kitchen Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAAugust 15, 2018
The job would've been better if management was more calm and didn't have us scattering around. Hours were not given to many employees but when you did work hours it was always fast paced and under serious pressure, the restaurant was just open and people would pile in. Behind the scene many workers was not happy and didn't give all their efforts.
Pros
Working under massive pressure and as a team
Cons
Poor choices and bad hours
God Bless
Scott Peto Owner (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VA 23185August 15, 2018
I loved working here, it gave me the most joy to be able to go to work and see people that loved God. This place is so kind and has such a heart for their customers and their employees. Management was always so understanding.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

73out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Chick-fil-A.

Powered by Comparably