Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Found 13,736 reviews matching the search
fun place to work in a productive environment
its fun working in a industry where most people are your age or just a few years older because its easier to bond and make connections especially when your in charge of them. chick fil a teaches you alot and gives everyone an equal chance to grow in the industry
Pros
free lunches. opportunities to grow
It’s ok
The pay is good but they work you too hard! The management is a bunch of children and they often are lost. No down time whatsoever and no paid time off.
Productive, Fast-paced, Fun
Chick- Fil- A was a fun fast-paced job. I had a lot of good friends there and the managers were friendly. I enjoyed meeting new people there because there was always so many people coming in and out of the restaurant. I was trained in multiple positions which made the work environment better for me because it allowed me to do more then just one thing.
Pros
1 Free meal when we worked, discounts
Cons
Short breaks
A good starter job
Worked my way up through the company in high school and made many lifelong friends. Left to pursue something a little more grown-up. Would recommend as a high school/college job.
Pros
free meals
Cons
bad work/life balance
Break food and work space environment was neat.
The environment was friendly and welcoming. This was my first job, so I was really nervous going into it. However, the employees there made it really enjoyable.
Pros
Free Lunch
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Fast paced workplace with great people
A series of tasks and checklists interrupted by busy-ness. Big emphasis on team work and positions. Most enjoyable part were the people I work alongside!
Pros
food, coworkers
Cons
stressful at times
its was ok
super stressful all the time, super busy, always pressured, didn't really enjoy this job. I worked during basketball season and I was on the team so everytime I worked iwas exhausted.
Pros
discouunts
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced environment but great team to work with
A typical day looks lie working at the counter as a cashier while sometimes bagging the orders. Always have to maintain stocks for all the food and drinks.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chick-fil-A?
Chick-fil-a is a productive business. They are accepting,polite,friendly workers.
A typical day at work was always busy and welcoming . I learned to be a team effort set my pride to the side when faced with difficulties. I believe the corporation was well organized and managed to keep everything together. The business is christian based and close on Sunday's as a result. The hardest part of the job was growing and learning to accept constructive criticism for my benefit and those around me.Seeing a satisfied customer and growing in my work ability.
Best job I’ve had
Great customers
Environment was clean and welcoming.

Employees were nice and didn’t cause problems.

Great for learning skills for bettering yourself.

Rarely had bad days and working was really fun.

Never felt un-welcomed there.
Very Stressful
The people are very nice but the job is stressful. It is a good starting job I just don't enjoy fast food especially as a job. I have no complaints about the store or the people though.
Great people to work with!
Loved every day of working there. Very welcoming environment time flew by during my shift. I worked in the kitchen and there was always great conversation and fun while also being very productive.
fun and supporting work enviroment
Chick-fil-a is a place unlike any other. The family-like relationship you build with the rest of the employees is amazing. Everyone is always there for you whether you're on the job or not . being able to see the joy on guests faces is heart warming as well .
Fun job but ALWAYS busy. VERY hard work
It was a fun and satisfying job. It is very physically demanding. I was always on the go because CFA is so busy. Most owner operators are very kind but the owner operator (and his wife) that I worked for not so much. He cared more about money than people. The other people I worked with were amazing, though. Chick-fil-A is a fantastic company and most owner operators treat their employees with love and kindness.
The work environment was good but is a fast speed place to work.
It was great working at Chick-fil-A .. it is a fast speed environment and sometimes it requires to stay more time than your regular schedule, and they only give you 25 minutes to eat and sometimes you don’t even get a break.
Love the job.
I am currently employed as a team lead here at chick-fil-a. I love my job and the customer service that we provide as a company. I’m just looking for a new environment.
Would not recommend
The management is all over the place. Management positions are not valued and are put last. Do not compensate for amount of work put in. Management is very rude and promise compensation that is never given
Productive and Fun Work Environment
As a long-term employee at Chick-Fil-A, I loved the community the restaurant offered. The restaurant is fast-paced and requires a lot of multi-tasking skills, but the customers and employees are worth the stress. I have learned and gained many skills through this job. I have learned how to multi-task, manage time better, communicate with customers and co-workers, manage customer service issues, and patience. As a fast-food restaurant, we deal with people who are upset and sometimes angry at their experience. I believe Chick-Fil-A has offered many experiences where I learned how to resolve disputes and respond to customers in a positive and helpful attitude. Overall, I have had a very positive experience while working for this company.
Pros
Free meal every shift, flexible hours, and good employee morale.
Cons
Short breaks and working in outside conditions.
Another fun place to work
Loved working here. The staff was great, and the managers were awesome. I loved working with customers and the happy people that were hungry. I miss working there.
Fast paced and easy
Way too much hiring, took away from many employees and drove many away, always overstaffed, however it was a fun environment and it was easy to follow
Pros
discounts
Cons
too much hiring
Was a faced-paced work environment with good management but high-stress levels.
Everyday customers would keep coming, there is little to no down time and you must keep working constantly to keep up with the flow. The management was always friendly, but it was still hard to keep up with everything and not get flustered.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.
6.1K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Chick-fil-A.