Chick-fil-A

3.1Pay & Benefits

Found 4,736 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,633 reviews
filchickcfafoodmealfreefastsunday

Great Place

Great Team, Excellent Staffing and Management, great stepping stone to learn leadership expectations that can be applied to any work environment. I love it.

Chick-fil-A insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

More than fast food

As an employee you come to feel a sense of family. Service to others is key. You feel respect and have plenty of of room to grow. It’s a fabulous place to work.

Love working here

Nothing bad to say go for it. I think its a great starting job to start here. I would do it again. Plus you get sundays off. Good work life balance. A+

Great environment

Wow working at Chick-fil-A was amazing I only left to branch out and expand my knowledge in other places I worked there for around 4 years and made it to be a manger. The entire time i was there it was perfect the culture was amazing and everyone loved on you and cared about you. They pour so much into the growth of others and becoming a manger and being able to watch and help people grow was certainly helpful in my journey. I would say for anyone getting a job Chick-fil-A is always a safe bet I still to this day will talk to the operator and they will check in on me. Growing within the company was easy as long as you showed dedication and focused on growing yourself. I was still able to have a full separate life outside of work and know how to have a work/life balance.

Productive and fun workplace

I like to work in productive and fun workplace to build up the community funds to succeed the position. To order to work hard to learn that I can be a good employer

Nice

Great first-time job especially while taking classes. Besides effective training and a supportive team, they provide quick opportunity for growth upon performance. Free meals and other meal perks for friends and family.

Chick-fil-A

It good it a nice company I like everybody and everything I love being in there if it your first that we’re to start and I love all the worker that all how to talk to customers

fun and productive

never a dull moment , always busy or doing something.my store takes us to amusement parks, rafting, an overalll goodplace too work . we do movie nights

Pros

free break meals, good pay

Cons

always busy, 30 min breaks

Loved working at Chick-fil-A.

It was a great experience. Had to leave for personal reasons but I miss everyone very much. Everyone help me and appreciate my work. Love you all and maybe one day I will you again.. thank you so much..

Pros

Free lunch. Flexible schedule. Training.

Cons

Nothing it was perfect 🥰

Good environment

Very inclusive and always have everyone on their toes, teach and train you so well. The management is so caring and very very understanding of family problems and circumstances that are out of your control, scheduling shifts is so so easy and everyone is very sweet

Productive and fun place to grow and learn.

This is a perfect first job and the opportunity for growth is endless. Management really takes time for each team member to learn and grow in their roles and advance.

fun workplace

great job, fun environment. Would recommend, lot of room for advancement and opportunity to grow! Scholarships, free meals and great coworkers. Its a plus in my mind

I loved working at my location.

The managers truly care about you, they are flexible with school and work. Being a college student flexibility was so important to me. Pay was great and they give you clear opportunities to move up in the company and increase your wage. I couldn’t recommend this job more to someone who is looking for a new job or a first job!

Pros

free lunch, great management, flexibility, care, job growth

was chill

Loved it. Easy, fun, simple work. If you do your job and put in effort, you'll do fine, management will like you. Customers can be a hassle sometimes but it's fast food so.

Great place to start

This is a great company to work if you’d like to gain work experience because there is a lot of room to grow. In fact you are encouraged to treat one another like family and push each other to grow. The work environment is pretty stressful, but you are well compensated and appreciated for your efforts

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

El equipo es increíble, todos te ayudan a crecer. Definitivamente es un lugar agradable y lleno de oportunidades. Lo recomiendo, es una buena experiencia!

Good job for chick fil la

Good job need more people on site we are a good company for the most part we just need to get more people on bored got hounds of who we are do so good as one we are great as they come so bees n ready to learn

very fun job especially for a first job

really amazing work environment everyone is so friendly and vibrant. makes the day go by so quickly when you’re surrounded by great workers. hardly ever a slow day.

Pros

free meal every shift, opportunities for higher pay, sundays off

Fast Paced; can be fun at times but very stressful sometimes

I would come in and set up the store, ensuring everything is working at max efficacy throughout the entire shift . 9/10 we are busy, which can take its toll. Thank god for sunday's !

Awesome and Very Caring Company

Very flexible with work schedule. Lots of room for advancement. They will pay for your college education. They make sure you succeed. Very good company to work for. Everyone is professional, helpful and sincere. They provide uniforms too!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Chick-fil-A.
Powered byComparably

Compare Chick-fil-A with

Chick-fil-A reviews by popular job title

• Chick-fil-A