Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, does not offer benefits
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 9, 2017
Typical day was slower in the mornings, gradually increasing to highest performance at lunch, drop off in the afternoon, and increasing again for dinner. There were a few hours of down time when restocking and cleaning would occur. This is not a "stand here and get paid" job. It's active, but enjoyable work.
Pros
Free lunch, Great people, Awesome food, Happy customers
Cons
No benefits for regular employees
Fun and great place to work
Chick fil a cook (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 9, 2017
It was a great place to work because it was based for people who love church. And I love to go to church because I love Jesus Christ and the Bible. I love the group of friends I made there also.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Love It
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL 33409December 9, 2017
This is a great place to begin in the food business, the people are great, new personal traits are learned during training and scheduling is very flexible for students.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2017
Great work environment! Everyone is really nice and caring. Extremely fast paced. Plenty of opportunities to move up. Overall had a great experience working for this company.
Wonderful place to work
Team member (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLDecember 8, 2017
I absolutely love working here. I come to work and am greeted by smiling faces from both guests and coworkers. We are trained efficiently so we are able to perform our job with confidence. Leadership is always willing to assist and coach us as needed.
good food
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYDecember 8, 2017
The people weren't too bad. pace was very fast and non-stop and it creates stress when some have to pick up slack for others. The food is excellent though and you get a discount.
Pros
good food
Cons
Fast pace and stressful at times
my work day at chick Fi La
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing, PADecember 8, 2017
I like my day at Chick Fi La because I get to work with the most interesting people there it's like a family atmosphere they really enjoy working with you plus, they value you as a person,
Pros
Very good palce to work
nice place to work
Line Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 8, 2017
i enjoyed to work with everyone because they helped as i struggled with some personal family problems. they tend to give constructive criticism and i liked that this way i would be able to improve my work ethic
She warned us that she was a tough boss.
Team member / Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 8, 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for and each location is operated by an individual. The operator that I worked for was very generous, and had very high expectations. My only concern working here was that sometimes the expectations were unattainable.
Great and family oriented
Cashier (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 7, 2017
Great Place to work, honestly everyone is like family and the managers will always have your best interests at heart along with the customers. LOVE IT
Management was horrible
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  UtahDecember 7, 2017
my manager would break all the rules and she was even caught making out with another coworker and didnt get in trouble. i was very disappointed in this. a lot of my coworkers were bad as well
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no paid time off
Fun and productive place to work
Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCDecember 7, 2017
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work at. Very face paced with friendly coworkers. Manager was a great worker but was rude to some workers. Staying busy was sometimes the best but hardest when you were by yourself.
general job
Cooker (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 7, 2017
work doing jobs: cook, clean, accommodate, deliver orders, cashier, general tasks. I worked while finishing the last year of high school, my grades went down and my parents did not want me to continue working until I finished my studies
Fast paced fun place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 7, 2017
Had a lot of fun working at Chick-fil-A. My coworkers were easily the best part. Very chill and easy to get along with. Management was also very accommodating and helpful.
Chick FIl A
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILDecember 7, 2017
I dont like, nor have i ever like working at chick fil a. The management is poor, the hours are garbage and for the amount of work and drama that you go through it just isn't worth it
Pros
Cons
The Job itself.
working
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 7, 2017
working here was so fun and amazing the managers where really nice and the guy that owned it was a very understanding person when it came for you to ask him anything. the only thing I didn't like was that when something happened they never talked to you about it they just acted
Great job to learn from
Cashier/Server/Food Prep (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDDecember 6, 2017
Working at Chick-fil-A has taught me a lot. I was trained to be a cashier and I will stay that is my strongest skill. I have learned how to properly stock and clean front and back counter. I have had hands on experience with doing a cash pick up on a register. The Hardest part of the job would be closing. Closing is the most difficult part because some employees don't always complete their cleaning responsibilities and others have to complete it for them. Overall, I think that Chick-fil-a is an amazing place of work. I f you want to grow and work your way up the ladder to higher positions, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No benefits, super busy
Ask me in person Please
Food Prep, Cook, Closed (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJDecember 6, 2017
Typical day at work would be busy. Happy customers. I learned a lot. Management is great! Hardest part of the job would be nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy!
Pros
Discount on lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 6, 2017
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
Fast-Paced.... no down time
Front Counter Worker (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 6, 2017
Every leader is Hispanic and does not work well under pressure or when its busy. Well, they don't work well period. You could work very hard but make one mistake and the managers are down your throat. They expect you to be a smiling robot that its only emotion is happiness.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break, fast-paced and tiring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.