Chickasaw Nation Industries Employee Reviews

Isolation
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Robins AFB, GAAugust 12, 2018
The company seems like it would be great if I physically worked in Ohio with them but I was by myself in Georgia with limited contact. They give special prizes to employees that have been recommended by others as hard workers but since I was by myself I could never be recommended. Just felt like I was tossed out in the middle of nowhere with no real care of how I would integrate with the company.
I also had a more than ridiculous drive time to work that as much as I tried to speak with them about I never got any real effort toward being relocated to something more realistic. Drive was 80 miles one direction and an hour and a half everyday, minimum.
Excellent workplace
Salvation Army Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKAugust 7, 2018
Excellent workplace. Great benefits. Fast paces and very professional atmosphere. Great pay along with excellent benefits provide an excellent environment to be employed.
Stressful too much pressure
Government Contractor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 11, 2018
The job consist of beneficiaries calling for their trust fund account balances also about probates on the deceased relative and also on trust land sales. The job needs every call to be noted with a certain description and the clients tend to be very rude and under the influence of alcohol.
Pros
Good pay good hours
Cons
Clients are rude Management is not very helpful
Incompetence Rises To The Top
Service Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLJuly 9, 2018
The Oklahoma Call Center for the FAA has the worst management team ever. The Help Desk Lead used to deliver pizzas and the supervisor ran a rent to own store. Their manager makes things up as he goes along and has no problems throwing people under the bus to protect himself. Recently a person was forced out because they did the right thing and gave a two-week notice. It's a horror show.
Pros
It Pays Well and Has Benefits
Cons
The inmates are running the asylum
A fun place to work at
Facility Space Planner (FDA) (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJuly 6, 2018
Just a fun place to work for, no cons. I learned a lot about copier maintenance and repairs, You never knew what to expect other than the typical but different scenario as far as layout. Personnel was very easy to get along with.
Poor Management who did nothing but single out employees
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2018
The manager had no idea what the job actually entailed. Random rules were made up days or weeks after a new topic came up and you would be blamed for not following policy. The manager would regularly single out employees to write up for things such as being 5 minutes late. The culture was to spy on each other and report back to them. I did my job very well and even improved the whole work environment but the only thing you would get was negative feedback. If you tried to speak to anyone about it, you were written up. They would regularly call you on your personal cell phone to harass you at work.
Pros
Pay and benefits were decent
Cons
Very Poor managment and no place to go if you had problems
Professional and fast paced
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKJune 4, 2018
I love working for the Chickasaw Nation. It feels like a family. I love working with the children and I love our Governor. He is the most amazing leader.
Interesting work, great people to work with
Senior Administrative Assistant, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 30, 2018
Nice group, secure building, government holidays, work was enjoyable and had lots of learning opportunities, just no advancement. Enjoyed teaching and working with the team of engineers.
Pros
great people, nice location and facility, good work, learning opportunities
Cons
short lunches, contract not secure
fun work
Junior Role Player (Former Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXMay 30, 2018
long days in the field but it went by quickly, coworkers were amazing as was management. the only thing is dont count on it for long if youre a contractor but thats for any contracting company
Not a good place to work.
CMS Auditor (Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP) (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 3, 2018
The PERM group at CNI that conduct Medicare and Medicaid claims
are very disorganized starting with upper management ( which changes constantly) Everyday something changes. The only thing that stays the same is inconsistency.
Great Place
Health Insurance Payment Analyst II (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 21, 2018
Great Place to work , you get to see the country and travel while doing so. Manager are willing to work with you so that you succeed.The training for the job is spot on and detailed to the core.
Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKApril 4, 2018
Busy work during short time with contract. Only minus thing was being informed on a week before contract was expired leaving limited time to locate a new job.
Standard Helpdesk
Helpdesk Technician II (Current Employee) –  Norman, OK 73071March 21, 2018
Standard Tier I helpdesk position, draconian attendance policy and short lunches but great pay and benefits.Also a bit difficult to find your way into a promotion.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Customers
Cons
Short Lunch, Harsh Attendance policy
enjoyable, friendly, easy
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Thackerville, OKMarch 17, 2018
Enjoyed working there. Great team. Management cares about you. Family oriented. Flexible job schedule, helps find a good fit for you. Raises small and far between.
Pros
Great breaks, and lunches while on the clock.
Cons
little to no advancement.
Fun work place and overall nice people willing to help
Account Reviewer / Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 14, 2018
I wish I could have retired from this place. I had the best time meeting new people and asking for help when needed. Everyone was such a sweet heart and always smiling
Pros
Everyone was always in a good mood
Cons
Job ended
Chickasaw Nation
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKMarch 5, 2018
I love the Chickasaw Nation! they are great to their employees, very generous with their benefits, and always ways to advance in your role and in the Tribe itself
Chickasaw Nation
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZFebruary 20, 2018
enjoyed the work and the people with whom I worked. Part time, out door environment. Had to leave the area and now the company has changed ownership.
Pros
pay
Cons
limited hours
Fast Paced with Room for Advancement
Case Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 13, 2018
It was a GREAT place to work and I enjoyed it immensely. There is plenty of room for advancement. It is a little fast paced and competitive. If you enjoy that type of work environment then I HIGHLY recommend working here.
Okay place to work
Public Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2018
This is an okay place to work. The benefits and salary are great. However, there is not much career advancement or investment in the employees. I would recommend depending on career goals.
The people were nice and easy to work with.
Internal Auditor/Chief Audit Executive (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJanuary 31, 2018
Chickasaw Nation Industries was a good place to work. The office location was less than desirable. They maintained a nice balance of work and family life.
Pros
Work/personal life balance.
Cons
Management was top heavy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chickasaw Nation Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2