Child & Family Resources Employee Reviews

Overall i would work for them again
Family Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Willcox, AZJuly 13, 2019
It is a very good place to work. All the other employees were like family all helping one another. It helped me to understand other families and there lives .
Great place
Program Coordinator, Project BEST (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 3, 2018
Great place to work. Friendly staff. Teamwork. Great leadership. I love what the organization does as a whole for the community. The most enjoyable part of my job is sharing my knowledge with teachers and child care providers in the community so that they can better server their children and families in the community.
Pros
great organization
Cons
n/A
Doesn't practice what they preach
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 2, 2018
Child and Family Resources will use and abuse their employees. They treat them as if they are totally replaceable. Upper management functions like a group of "mean girls" and will stop at nothing. They preach family/work balance but they do not practice that amongst their employees. I would not recommend anybody work for them.
Pros
Cake when people leave
Cons
Feeling unappreciated, poor compensation, negative job culture
Awesome Place t work at
Bilingual Parent Educator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2018
Loved working at Child & Family Resources. They are super flexible and value family. Documentation and paper work is the most stressful but that is to be expected with any social service job. Other than that it is a great place to work at
Pros
flexibility
Cons
paper work
Excellent Working Environment
Family Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 13, 2018
I learned so much about the Cognitive Development of children 0-5.The environment was warm and friendly. I had great support from my supervisor and co-workers. The majority of people I worked with really enjoyed their jobs.
Pros
Exstensive and fun training sessions . Flexible schedule.
Cons
Daily notes can be overwhelming if not kept up.
Great company with good values!
Youth Mentor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 7, 2018
This company strives to make the lives around them full of love and support. Thank you to this company for teaching me many ideals I keep with me to this day.
A Temp. worker
Consultant Services through Accountemps Staffing (Former Employee) –  Mount Arlington, NJJuly 19, 2017
Was a temp worker setting up time and attendance, organizing a
system. I learned working in this organization was a very slow
process. Management and other employee's were very nice and
helpful. Hardest part was what was being done was a learning
process. I truly enjoyed working with everyone.
Pros
hours
Cons
short breaks
no response
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Mount Arlington, NJMay 10, 2015
no response at this time. Overworked and underpaid
Co Workers not helpful

good health benefits

Left for health reasons
Excellent team atmosphere
Quality First Coach (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 28, 2014
A flexible work schedule which provides for completion of site visits, data entry, consultation with peers and other associated programs, and office tasks. A fantastic team which supports each members efforts, skills, and initiative. A professional environment which salutes autonomy and camaraderie. Each day presents its own unique challenges and successes, with no two days alike. Most enjoyable are the opportunities to share my experience and knowledge with those who truly wish to learn and grow from it. Most difficult is sharing assessment results which did not meet the site's hopes.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefits package
Cons
Non-profit organization with limited funding, limited opportunities for advancement
Great learning experience
Internship 480 hours (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJune 24, 2014
It was a great learning experience. It taught me about different resources throughout the community.
culturally diveresd place to work
Child Care Resource & Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 2, 2014
Assisting families and children with community services for childcare, mental health, and family assistance.
Excellent place to work!
Family Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2012
Working for this agency helped me to mature and I was able to learn new things from co-workers and supervisors. The management team was supportive and accomodating to not only myself but everyone else's needs as far as life and work balance. The hardest part of my jobs was trying to meet the needs as best I could of clients that I came into contact with on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun atmosphere, the flexibility, and generous time off given during the holidays.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Child & Family Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2