Child Care Services Employee Reviews

taking care of (other peoples) children is hard yet satisfying
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, KSDecember 11, 2017
my time working with children was not worth the pay i was fined for anything they would steal or break something and i always had more than three. so when i am dealing with what one breaks or changes a diaper the others are running amuck. but when i come home every night i feel relived then i think i gave that relief to some parent.
Pros
got to work with interesting clients
Fun job with a loving child.
Nanny/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  McCalla, ALNovember 15, 2017
This was my absolute favorite job. i love being able to care for a child and my supervisor which was the mother of the child was amazing. i couldn't ask for a better job.
What I Learned
Self-Employed (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
What I learned being a Child Care provider was the fact that I got to know the children more better meaning what were their likes and dislikes. What they like to do for fun and etc.
Good
Babysitter/Nanny/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2017
the staff that work here are great and intelligent people that look to help for the sake of the children that need us we are here to provide and help any children in need
Pros
Felixible hours
Cons
Nothing really
very detailed
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 21, 2017
The job was very detailed and you have to be very observant. Typical day would include feeding kids, and getting them ready for their day while keeping them entertained. Hardest part was keeping them entertained.
Pros
being around kids and free food
Cons
crying kid
Child care
YMCA Counselor (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLOctober 12, 2017
I enjoyed working with the kids , had fun, went to summer camps parks , zoo. Many fun activities. Great awesome job learning about children and protecting them from danger. Making a difference in these childrens lives. Coming to work everyday ready to learn something new , adventures. Activities , arts and crafts, playground time.
Pros
Cons
Very short breaks
Work place ok
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXSeptember 14, 2017
typical day you would work about 45 hours weekly ,learned how to deal with the public more. I would not want to work there again This company you had to know your numbers and you were evaluated all the time putting you at a high stress.
Pros
Pay
Cons
management did not show toghterness to all staff
I love being a nany
Nany Four children Part time (Current Employee) –  Estero, FLAugust 28, 2017
I love children and being my own boss. I am a oranized person who loves kids. I love to cook clean and hang out with the kids. I love being able to be my own boss.
Cons
health care not any
Patience
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
This job taught me my patience. Working with kids you learn how to react to them and it also teaches you the impact that you have on them as well.....
Great environment very fun made work enjoyable.
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2017
A typical day at work included arriving at the residence by 7:00am then I'd make breakfast for the children. I learned how to manage my time because I had to find time to file paperwork; while being attentive to the children. I learned patience when taking the children to the store. They would throw tantrums when they did not get what they wanted so I had to calm them down by communicating.
relaxed productive work place
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2017
great days of working in this business. I love and adore kids, I looked forward to each day and to each child I careful secure their neds as a child making sure they are safe and properly cared for everyday
Pros
indoors, cook my own meals, educate children
Cons
no breaks
Prepared a preschool program for children of all ages.
Owner and Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJune 14, 2017
I was manager and owner of the business. Very rewarding and loved helping parents raise their children. Prepared reading programs for older children. Socialized all children in age appropriated activities.
Relaxing, laid back place
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNJune 1, 2017
A normal day was checking on children and making sure all of their needs had been met. Hardest part was getting along with the children. the best part of the day was going home.
Baby Sitting gig
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 31, 2017
This was a job I had when I first graduated, it was local and for a family of four with a 2 and a 1 and a half year old. It was a lot of fun and our days were always busy as they children were not allowed to watch tv.
Pros
Got to mak and eat lunch with the kids
Cons
long days
Great & fun job
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Belton txMay 15, 2017
I loved working at grand avenue theater in belton tx great employees , teamwork , easy fast work I worked there the whole summer & some of the beginning of school
I wasn't exactly working
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXMay 12, 2017
This was more of a side thing I was doing to get a little more income for the family I still got to love and wash take care of all this week babies so yes if you love children I would definitely recommend
Stressful Environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXMay 11, 2017
I learned about a program I was never aware of until I started working there. A typical work day was Monday thru Friday from 8-5. Even though I had a flexible schedule I was very unhappy working there. Management plays favorites.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Amazing kid
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Florida State, FLApril 12, 2017
I enjoyed spending time with the 3 year old child he was very well behaved and most of our time was spent watching his favorite TV shows, sharing his favorite toys, and creating art together.
Personal Nanny Experience
Nanny (Former Employee) –  Savage, MNApril 8, 2017
It was tiring work but through it I made great connections and I learned skills that will advance my career in direct services. Not every job is the same therefore not much information can be given.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 9, 2017
The Typical work day was the cleaning the place and dressing kids and changing diapers and the best part of the job was being able to play with the kids and laugh , to make them happy. Doing crafts and games. Helping them with their homework .
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
I only got paid half of what they owed me