Child Care Services Employee Reviews

Great At-Home Work
Independent Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXAugust 1, 2018
I enjoyed working with Child Care Services, because I could work from home. I was able to make my own schedule as long as I fulfilled the work by the deadline.
Pros
At-Home schedule
Cons
Fast-paced, somewhat stressful at times
Fun
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2018
This is a great experience, especially if you love children. Being paid to do something you live is the most beautiful, amazing thing. You can’t go wrong with it.
Pros
Kids are great
Cons
When they’re bad, they are really bad
Child care
Kids Rocket (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 14, 2018
Being a teacher is a wonderful job, getting paid minimum wage was the only problem for me, I love kids and would love to work in another child care facility again.
Depends on the manager in charge
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Erie, COJune 27, 2018
My personal experience with child care was positive. However, every now and then there would be really great managers and really poor ones. Depending on where you are from good managers may be a hit or miss. Child care is a job where patience is definitely a necessity. I would not recommend child care to anyone who may be quick-tempered. But, it would be a great fit to those who love children and have amazing personalities.
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Sometimes overwhelming
Fun and creative
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJune 19, 2018
Child care services gives you the opportunity to take part in helping develop a child's mind and thought process. You help parents who are hardworking by taking their kids and giving them a little less to worry about during the time you're with their kids.
its a fun place to work
Great beginnings (Current Employee) –  Dacula, GAMay 31, 2018
i greet the children when they walk into the classroom ask them to go potty and let the play until most of them are in the classroom. then i get them ready for snack , after that we go outside and play. we come back in side watch a movie and get ready for lunch and nap. after nap we have snack and we play in the room until we go outside again and then parents start coming to pick up there kids. i have learned that kids have different personalities and its awesome. the hardest part is when kids have melt downs i have to calm them down so we can talk which sometimes takes awhile.
Pros
get to talk to the other teachers
Cons
sometimes its stressful more then other days.
Relaxed
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 27, 2018
It was very chill there I love working with children they brought so much joy to my heart loved seeing there smiling faces.. I might have a kid at need day that's how much I liked working with them.
Na
End of the rainbow Learning Academy (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 26, 2018
Put the first Academy at 3050 Michigan Avenue don't get me wrong it's a good child care service the kids are wonderful it's just I feel like management and staff shouldn't mix friendship with business and team up against other co-workers it's not professional and some people shouldn't be inconsiderate or spiteful towards others that's not what child care is all about it's about teaching and growing with the kids not picking fights or talking about other coworkers it's just not accounted for in my eyes
Pros
Free brk fst, lunch and dinner plus snack
Cons
Hr break, good pay, live the kids to heaven and back
Good work place, needs few improvements
The Goddard school (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 22, 2018
I loved my time working at the Goddard School. I always had a great time hanging out with the kids. Everyone was so nice and very helpful when I needed it.

Management however could be improved for a few reasons:

1. Increase the amount of availability needed when teachers require assistance in any matter.

2. Show your gratitude and appreciation for the hard work we accomplish.

I also recommend managers to keep an open and flexible mind when it comes to scheduling time off and/or vacations that were already planned.

Other than that, overall it was a good experience for me to work at The Goddard School.
Work with kids
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 17, 2018
Working with kids is a great experience. Teaching kids is a rewarding job and very fun. Kids have always brightened my day. Worth all the screaming from the kids
Productive and exciting job environment
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJMay 11, 2018
A great profession to work in if you have a deep love of children. It includes a number of duties such as teaching children. Preparing their meals; getting them ready for school; arranging play dates and other activities such as trips to the park or library.
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Short work week
Very caring and friendly place to work for.
Part time childcare (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2018
Fun place to work, the ladies all get along and are very nice to work with. They are flexible in working with your schedule. Great place to work if you are retired and want part time work.
Pros
Flexible schedule, very appreciative of their employees.
Cons
Wish they paid more.
fun workplace
Childcare provider (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 4, 2018
developed working with children
being responsible/ hardest part when they would fuss however, its every children does that.
Able to enjoy the work that I did
Fun work place
Babysitting (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 14, 2018
It was a fun Learning experience Volunteer work for family and Friends.I enjoyed Working with kids.Helping with homework cooking And Playing Games.Im pretty sure it Taught them a lot and me as well
work independently
Self employed - BabySitter (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 13, 2018
Attend children in a private home, observed and monitor play activities, and entertained children by reading to them and playing games with them. Accompanied children on walks and other outings, kept children's quarters clean and tidy.
Fun productive place with in door basketball courts
Senior Home Care Services (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 7, 2018
The area is not kid friendly and unacceptable for a child care area. It has a game room, indoor basketball courts and a place were the kids can do their homework after school.
goods company
Director/Owner (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 5, 2018
sold the center after 30 yrs., good, honest childcare ctr sad to see it go. the kids were the best part of the job. I loved the children watching them grow into adults then bring their kids back was so rewarding
I love being around children
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 25, 2018
I would babysit my own nieces and nephews so I loved it even kids who aren't even related to me I love there personalities they each had a kind heart so it was pretty easy to watch over them
Fun to work with all ages of children
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 1, 2018
I worked with different age groups. Work place is in a home and comfortable. I enjoy working with kids. The hardest part is when kids have different attitudes and you have to learn how to deal with each one differently.
I enjoy my work placemy
GW Child development centerb (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 17, 2018
I really enjoy my work place and wouldn't change anything about it. My team was great and so was my directors. I would recommend my friends and family to work for this company it was GREAT!