Child Care Services Employee Reviews

i work from home and i watch my nieces and my nephews
Manager (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CANovember 15, 2018
its all free im here to help out my family in the time of need i dont work i volunteer to watch the kids at my house until i find work its not something i want to keep doing im still looking for work
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Fun but stressful place
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Jamestown, NDNovember 1, 2018
Interesting and fun place to work. Lots of fun with the children but also so stressful. Management is very good. Good environment, clean and warm place to work.
its fun taking care of the kids and learning more whith thems.
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Chaparral, NMOctober 29, 2018
is a good job and its cool to explane diffrents thing to the kids and playng together echoters.It having alot of attention to the kids of what they do.
Pros
it cool creating things
Cons
learning the cpr for theme
fun work enviroment
Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYOctober 29, 2018
Child care is a good place to work for anyone that loves working with children. You must have a lot of patience and be able to be responsible for young children
Child-care
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  CAOctober 25, 2018
Assist basic needs - bathing
Preparing Meals
Housekeeping - cleaning clients home
Tutoring
Mentorship
Companionship

This line of work is for anyone who is creative, fun, and love interacting with children.
Great Place
Group Home Supervisor (Former Employee) –  La Puente, CASeptember 19, 2018
I liked working for this company because of my ability to help others which can be a challenge at times. The rewarding part was getting the youths to listen and watch them flourish
Nice to see children grow and learn new things
Mk child care (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2018
I am excited to learn and grow with the children I I am a team player something that mk child caredidn't show often i first started mk child care getting paid monthly with four children to take care of I've worked a whole month with out getting paid no benefits no holiday day pay no teachers appreciation was a bit worry for me so as I am still working at mk I'm looking forward in to finding a career that I deserve
Pros
Children had free lunch
Cons
Hour beaks was able to make sure my health was good
Great At-Home Work
Independent Sub-Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXAugust 1, 2018
I enjoyed working with Child Care Services, because I could work from home. I was able to make my own schedule as long as I fulfilled the work by the deadline.
Pros
At-Home schedule
Cons
Fast-paced, somewhat stressful at times
Fun
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2018
This is a great experience, especially if you love children. Being paid to do something you live is the most beautiful, amazing thing. You can’t go wrong with it.
Pros
Kids are great
Cons
When they’re bad, they are really bad
Child care
Kids Rocket (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 14, 2018
Being a teacher is a wonderful job, getting paid minimum wage was the only problem for me, I love kids and would love to work in another child care facility again.
Depends on the manager in charge
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Erie, COJune 27, 2018
My personal experience with child care was positive. However, every now and then there would be really great managers and really poor ones. Depending on where you are from good managers may be a hit or miss. Child care is a job where patience is definitely a necessity. I would not recommend child care to anyone who may be quick-tempered. But, it would be a great fit to those who love children and have amazing personalities.
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Sometimes overwhelming
Fun and creative
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAJune 19, 2018
Child care services gives you the opportunity to take part in helping develop a child's mind and thought process. You help parents who are hardworking by taking their kids and giving them a little less to worry about during the time you're with their kids.
its a fun place to work
Great beginnings (Current Employee) –  Dacula, GAMay 31, 2018
i greet the children when they walk into the classroom ask them to go potty and let the play until most of them are in the classroom. then i get them ready for snack , after that we go outside and play. we come back in side watch a movie and get ready for lunch and nap. after nap we have snack and we play in the room until we go outside again and then parents start coming to pick up there kids. i have learned that kids have different personalities and its awesome. the hardest part is when kids have melt downs i have to calm them down so we can talk which sometimes takes awhile.
Pros
get to talk to the other teachers
Cons
sometimes its stressful more then other days.
Relaxed
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 27, 2018
It was very chill there I love working with children they brought so much joy to my heart loved seeing there smiling faces.. I might have a kid at need day that's how much I liked working with them.
Na
End of the rainbow Learning Academy (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 26, 2018
Put the first Academy at 3050 Michigan Avenue don't get me wrong it's a good child care service the kids are wonderful it's just I feel like management and staff shouldn't mix friendship with business and team up against other co-workers it's not professional and some people shouldn't be inconsiderate or spiteful towards others that's not what child care is all about it's about teaching and growing with the kids not picking fights or talking about other coworkers it's just not accounted for in my eyes
Pros
Free brk fst, lunch and dinner plus snack
Cons
Hr break, good pay, live the kids to heaven and back
Good work place, needs few improvements
The Goddard school (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 22, 2018
I loved my time working at the Goddard School. I always had a great time hanging out with the kids. Everyone was so nice and very helpful when I needed it.

Management however could be improved for a few reasons:

1. Increase the amount of availability needed when teachers require assistance in any matter.

2. Show your gratitude and appreciation for the hard work we accomplish.

I also recommend managers to keep an open and flexible mind when it comes to scheduling time off and/or vacations that were already planned.

Other than that, overall it was a good experience for me to work at The Goddard School.
Work with kids
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 17, 2018
Working with kids is a great experience. Teaching kids is a rewarding job and very fun. Kids have always brightened my day. Worth all the screaming from the kids
Productive and exciting job environment
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJMay 11, 2018
A great profession to work in if you have a deep love of children. It includes a number of duties such as teaching children. Preparing their meals; getting them ready for school; arranging play dates and other activities such as trips to the park or library.
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Short work week
Very caring and friendly place to work for.
Part time childcare (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2018
Fun place to work, the ladies all get along and are very nice to work with. They are flexible in working with your schedule. Great place to work if you are retired and want part time work.
Pros
Flexible schedule, very appreciative of their employees.
Cons
Wish they paid more.
fun workplace
Childcare provider (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 4, 2018
developed working with children
being responsible/ hardest part when they would fuss however, its every children does that.
Able to enjoy the work that I did