ChildCare Careers Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 211 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
You’re seeing all 150 jobs at ChildCare Careers because we can’t find any available jobs at ChildCare Careers close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 671 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 61 questions about working at ChildCare Careers. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from ChildCare Careers employees.
Insights from 87 Indeed users who have interviewed with ChildCare Careers within the last 5 years.
Lovely on boarding process, nothing too weird.
What was your reason for wanting to work for Child Care Careers. Where would you like to be in 5 years from now?
How do I handle a child that bites,how do I handle a difficulty parent. Are you a team player? Do you keep a clean and organized room?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at ChildCare Careers?Published on May 24, 2021
- ChildCare Careers