Childcare Network Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 425 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODavid Evans
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
They looked at my previous experience and asked what was a good and bad experience working with a team.
I was ask how would I handle an angry parent, what would I do if I saw two children fighting, what’s my least favorite thing about children, what’s 5 things that I would bring into a classroom
Describe a lesson plan, what's your favorite/least favorite part of working with kids, what makes a good teacher, what would you do if a parent got angry, what would you do if two children got in a fight
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Childcare Network?Published on May 24, 2021
- Childcare Network