Childcare Network Employee Reviews

Poor management
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nicholasville, KYFebruary 15, 2019
The manager I had was awful... was rude and didn’t care about her employees.... I once went a day where they forgot to give me a lunch break.... she was not understanding at all. It was so bad I quit
Pros
Discounts on childcare
Cons
The management, can’t go to the bathroom when you want
Productive and fun workplace
Teacher at childcare network (Former Employee) –  Alabaster, ALFebruary 14, 2019
I loved working for ccn! It's a great company with great benefits! The children are all amazing in the different ways and I love being able to teach them!...
Not a bad place to work
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAFebruary 12, 2019
Childcare Network is not a bad place to work, especially if you are interested in working with kids. Great opportunity for growth and very friendly staff.
teacher
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 10, 2019
I feed them breakfast ,change diapers,we read books,play music and dance,play with toys,buggie rides outside depending on weather eat lunch lay down for their nap wake up change diapers eat snack play with toys go home.the hardest part is getting them down for there naps.the most enjoyable part is when they hug you and they make you laugh also when you see them learn new things.
Pros
watching the babies grow up
Cons
working hours
Not the greatest place to work
Floater (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAFebruary 8, 2019
Manager was racist and had ugly attitude towards parents and children. She was very hard to get along with. She would deny you of a restroom break. She would let others leave to go personal shopping. She was unfair to everyone at some point.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
Manager
Daily Duties
Update Files
Tour prospected new parents
Complete monthly P&L
Complete USDA weekly
Upkeep of building and office
Avoid at all costs
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 23, 2019
From a previous employee of 2 years and 30 years of childcare experience....This is the worst place you can possibly put your child. The most foul-mouthed, lazy, incompetent people work here. TRUST ME. I could go on for hours but will keep it short and simple. This is the most dysfunctional, unorganized, low-class chain of daycare centers I’ve EVER seen in my life. They are constantly on the news for serious incidents and violations. I personally reported many things and nothing was done about it. Parents, do your homework before putting your child here, and even then, please go somewhere else. This comes from a mother and a previous employee with 30 years of experience. The lack of supervision and plain common sense is truly unbelievable. Their slogan “a working parents’ best friend” is very fitting as well, because parents are not required to pick their sick kids up immediately OR keep them home until they are better. They literally go home with 102 fevers and are allowed to come back the very next day. Utterly ridiculous. Parents, (at least the ones who care and WANT to stay home with your sick child) take your child somewhere that actually follows the rules. They are put in place for your child’s health and well-being, for goodness sake. 30 years and I have never experienced such a place.
Not a professional environment
NC Pre-k Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2019
Really unprofessional management. Staff and admin sit around in the office all day looking at the real workers on camera and gossiping. Not a good place to work if you take what you do seriously and want support in becoming an effective teacher. Also, the benefits are really terrible.
Pros
laidback
Cons
too laidback
A fun environment!
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Former Employee) –  Bryant, AR 72022January 21, 2019
Childcare Network is the perfect place for employment if you are looking for great hours and have a passion to work with children! The management was always kind and easy to work with.
I loved helping them babies
Christian Care (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 20, 2019
The hours was cut, EVERYONE was cut! than they told us that we had 2-3 weeks to find us a new job cause they was going out of business . And the whole employees was so confused, but we have to do what we have to do. I have a 7 year old, my Rent 675. my car note 185$ I gotta find a job, please help me
Pros
Loving kids . Good vibes.
Cons
It really wasn’t no cons, until everybody got laid off
Flexibility
USDA Assitsant Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 19, 2019
I have enjoyed working with this company for the last eleven years. I have had multiple titles from teacher to Pre-K assistant cook director and bus driver. I really like that with this company that you have the opportunity to be able to move up.
Its ok
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 16, 2019
The overall all center is great. Management and morale not so much. The directors did not do their job well on the back end with supplying materials for teachers. Food is never served on time. Ratios were everywhere because they were always over too many kids.The kids were great to work with some coworkers too. The directors did have favorites and it showed. They never really backed up teachers if their was an incident, the parents were always right. Pay was low and you never get off on time. Most staff seemed unhappy and sad all the time.
Pros
kids, benefits
Cons
low pay, directors are not someone to lead
Great organization to work for. Family oriented, staff given training and resources tfor personal and professional development.
CONSULTANT / TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2019
Childcare Network provided child care services to the community with a professional, customer service approach.

Created an atmosphere for families and children t grow and learn in a safe environment.
Pros
Enviroment for working
Cons
Na
Poor Management
Child Care Teacher (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 9, 2019
The Director doesn't really care about anything important you have going on outside of work. They all sit in the office and talk and other people are in charge. They all have attitudes and the turnover rate is high. I was working while in school and never made it on time, then always had to stay at work late while I was coming in early. I wouldn't recommend this place. Some staff workers are mean to the children.
child care
Master Teacher (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 7, 2019
there are no fixed hours. managers pick favorites. bosses are unfair. supplies aren't regularly ordered. management doesn't care about staff. the will not allow you to call in.
Childcare Network
Lead Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  greenboro ncJanuary 6, 2019
I really enjoyed working with all of the staff and different children . Each day was a different day filled with fun adventures of games and learning material.
easy going workplace
Lead Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARJanuary 3, 2019
day starts off greeting child and parents. we continue with breakfast for each child then move onto the day
they day consist of curriculum and morning outside play. We move onto lunch then nap time.
the end of the day is snack and outside play. we also finish up any art o curriculum. then its saying our goodbyes and giving any feedback of the day to the parents
Good job
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 2, 2019
Great vjob love the children and the parents . Benefit ok ,need to be better.Long hours. Money good pay little more then somwe childcare .............................
Workplace culture
TEACHER/ BUS OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 24, 2018
The employees that there are great to work with. Customers are friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is the children. They expect so much from you.
Fun Place to Work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milledgeville, GADecember 24, 2018
Working with the kids there brought joy and the manager of the company was GREAT!!!! Everyone there were helpful, concerning, and very considerate. I would recommend this to any of my friends and family!!!!
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Tiring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childcare Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight