Childcare Network
60Below average

Childcare Network Employee Reviews

United States919 reviews
Featured review
Childcare Network selected this as a representative review
Fast passed but not difficult. You have to be a good multitasker. Loved my coworkers and manager was easy to talk to. It's a great company to work for.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Which it paid more
During my short time working for childcare network I have seen Have kids being abused by other teachers. I brought it to the directors attention , but there was ultimately nothing done so I quit the job. Poor pay as well
TOXIC, cut throat kind of place. Director, & Assistant at that time, had NO mgnt skills; LOVE GOSSIPING about staff & parents. GHETTO blacks staff & RACISM against any other race but Blacks, is very ALIVE THERE.
Pros
If you like cleaning TOILETS, that's your PLACE!
Cons
Continuous harasses from mgnt. Oppresive & stressful work environment. No support from Dirctor, Asst. Dir. or staff members.
They withhold food from children & want you to keep it a secret. They’re way too physical with children and even tried to have me sign something saying I wouldn’t tell anyone when I confronted them about it and told an autistic child’s father he was being neglected at school by his teacher.
Pros
The kids are awesome.
Cons
Employees are terrible as well as the higher ups.
Every kid is different , trust me. If you love working with kids despite the challenges and trials you will love it there. They will keep you entertained for sure. They are my little family.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Management could not control two of her staff members, her self esteem is extremely low and is ran over by everyone. Upper management talk to everyone like they were under their shoes. Hours were cut so bad people could barely take care of their families.
Management does not know how to run the school. Tries to be everyone’s friend. You can’t have a good school not fixing any mistakes. I feel sorry for everyone there. This is the one on Highland Falls Blvd
I thoroughly enjoyed working here. It is very stressful when you first start, depending on what age group you are working with, but it gets easier the longer you work there. I enjoyed building relationships with so many children. However, it can be a little chaotic. Children have accidents, and you also will not know what hours you are working the next day until the afternoon before. I still loved working here though.
I enjoyed working here with the staff and management. Nice place to work. Management made sure we received training and help us to become better teachers
My workplace was a positive environment, i felt save and i felt like this job gave you a lot of space to work on your own. I also was able to have my option of when i wanted to work. very flexible
I have been with ccni for 20 years. This has been a decent place to work. But this year has been hard. We are expected to continue having children that Will spit in your face, and the other children faces. We write the child up for several incidents through out the day, and this child is still attending our program. Our pay is not enough for everything we do. We are so called essential workers but not payed like we are. wo
I love the children at Child Care Network so it’s a pleasure no matter what to work with children I have built a relationship with. Also the staff is pleasant, we all are like a family.
It was s great experience working at childcare network, but sometimes had the problem with the pay. If you work in Pre k, you wouldn't get paid for the time off in the vacations.
Happy with the workplace culture and flexible schedule with gud training and professional management and job security.....satisfied with the compensation also.
poor staffing, turn over staffing ratio, corporate owned and operated but does not care about the work staff or anything that does not benefit them. customers are always right.
Childcare Network is a great place to work, and the kids and parent participation are remarkable. Childcare Network is an awesome professional facility.
Upper Management team was very racially biased and played favorites. As a minority, they purposely left me out of decision making and sought to elevate favorites within the company. Education and experience meant nothing; they pick and choose...mainly individuals of their own race (Caucasian). Even when the CEO of the company found out about it, he did nothing to rectify it.
This was one of the most unprofessional places I have ever worked. Upper management does not know the definition of professionalism. If you have any option. DON'T WORK HERE! #169
This is my first experience working for a corporation. There are many opportunities for advancement within the company. The compensation is well above average for the industry.
So unprofessional, if it wasn’t for the kids I’d been gone a long time ago , they definitely should teach there kids more instead of letting them play a
No workplace is perfect but I enjoy going to work everyday and being a part of changing the lives of these kids. That’s as close to perfect as you can get. The atmosphere is awesome the families and children are great. Management hears your concerns and addresses them with the tools and resources provided. They are always seeking out ways to improve the company. They actually stick to their slogan “We are the working parent’s best friend”.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childcare Network. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight