ChildCareGroup

ChildCareGroup Employee Reviews

United States37 reviews
Child Care Group allowed me grow given me the tools to advance within
A day at Child Care Group was always action. Being able to engage with the public and seeing the faces of children being able to go to a daycare and the
parents can feel good to know that their child or children are in an environment where they can get the love and attention they needed while parents can go to work or school.
Like working with high schoolers
Horrible company and even worse upper management. Do not care at all about the workers and even less about the population they serve. They must think the government funding is their money. If I was able to give 0 stars I would.
Theres not to much to say,but that i myself would like to move to another Location or another area
There or no Tips

It's just I an trying and Wanting to and look for better housing where people or not shooting Guns all times of the night near and across your bed room. Some time you have to get out of Bed room where your own lights,and Rent is paid at with your own money. I dont no who's doing it. But I do not bother neighbors

Some times when you or gone your door open with so.e ones pay key
I love to see children learning its warm my heart so when they realize they can accomplish a task
Focus on the children they are the upmost important love them with ur whole heart, they react to ur love for thm. I came to work everyday expecting something new and exciting willing to give my best.
Don’t work there
The leadership team is a group of all whites that are severely unqualified for their roles. The CEO has low self-esteem and is easily threatened
by those smarter, younger and more attractive than she. Do. Not. Work. There. Don’t even apply.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Busy environment, always work to be done
Work at Childcare Group definitely has it's stressful moments, but also has many good ones too. Helping a family in need and seeing the smiling faces of the parents always makes it better.
Stressful environment
The management has changed on the TRS Mentoring side and it’s for the worse. The new manger is rude and unprofessional. It makes the job stressful. If you express your feelings or disagree, you better believe that your tenure is going to be a living nightmare or eventually terminated. The mentor job suppose to be flexible. However, since she became a manger she’s taking the flexibility away. You also will find yourself work 10-12 hours/ day and after hours emails.
Cons
Poor management, no feedback, working long hours
lacking in leadership
This organization is lacking in leadership and basic knowledge of how to operate a child care center. Many of the leaders have never worked directly in the field before and make decisions without thinking of both their community and employees. The environment is sometimes toxic but the lack of growth is horrible. I would never recommend working here.
Pros
Families
Cons
Leadership
Not a good work place
All supervisors stick together, you could be a good worker, never late, never miss work,. Always working hard, going out & beyond to do your work. You will never be recognized if you are not one of their pets. All managements needs to be replace, because they think they are Gods. They miss treat workers they don't like. Even if you try very hard to stay out their wsy.
Good place.
Good place. Nice community resource. Would recommend to anyone looking for a chance to grow and provide families great educational services. Many opportunities.
Pros
Benefits package
Great Starter Career
It seems like a great company to work for. It also seems to be a great company to start a new career and also see how it is to work in a professional setting.
Workplace Culture
This company let me go after having surgery with no explanation other than my FLMA didn't start for another week. I felt that was very unfair. To say the least it taught me something about the company values.
I love working for them.
The company was really great. I love working with the company. I just wished they had companies closer to my house. I love the routine I enjoyed the children the environment.
Positive work place environment
I would recommend the organization to anyone with an early childhood background to work with them. The Childcare group is a great place to expand your skill and knowledge.
it is the best day care work i have had
low ratios and lots of resources for the teachers. the schedules are simple and you always get your 40 hours even if there aren't many kids you can actually have time to work on your room and plan activities.
Pros
off days and scheduling
Cons
low pay
very loving center positive stationary for children
it was a very safe environment healthy, clean organic. loving children everything they needed was provided from food to games.etc i learned alot of children and the business of the childcare it was very suitable for me. i love children i love playing with them teaching them new things showing them a light of concern and care. the thing i dislike about the job was that i didnt get enough hours and the training but everything work together for my good.the most enjoyable part of this job was helping others with there children when they couldnt do it all by themselves BASICALLY STEPPING INTO THERE SHOES HELPING AND GUILDING THEM TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE. ALLOWING THEM TO GROW ON A HEALTHY MUTURING STATE.
Pros
free lunches great safety classes
Cons
good breaks had turns sharing the staffing
Great Work Place
It provides an excellent work environment.If working with families in need is your passion this is the place to start. Serving others and children are my passion and at ChildCareGroup I got to work with both. It was a great experience working with the families and staff is its most part great.
Great work environment
Amazing coworkers and work environment, however compensation is low. Your day tends to never run over 8 hours, however you do have plenty of goals and deadlines to meet. Everything is time sensitive.
Productive and fun place, with energizes children willing to learn and as a teacher willing to teach.
My day starts when I enter the building and into my room, welcoming the children and always willing to hear them out. Circle time is important early in the morning, there is where we learn most of the things that are needed to be prepared for Kindergarten.
We also transition into different areas in the classrooms where the children's imagination opens up and they can be free to go wherever they desire to go inside the different areas.Making them feel independent means a lot to them as far as choosing their activities, unless we have a classroom activity together. Lunch is also a learning experience, we talk about the different tastes of food that are provided. Nap time is well deserved to get them some rest and to get up energized from their nap. preparing to receive our parents we also have an activity for them, they will go and pick up their names and place them at the (home) picture, ready to say good bye.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when they are learning a little bit every day and seeing their progress as time goes.
Very Productive and a fun family enviroment
This is a great place to work, the management is great and they offer competitive salary, They do consider holidays and its a great place to work if you like to help people,
Pros
Great enviroment, Great Pay.
Cons
I have none
good company
A good company to work for. raises not good . people are great. work easy. people been there more than 50 yrs. data entry. great vacation days.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChildCareGroup. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Ratings from women
2.2
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight