not easy, almost ridiculous amount of work for such little pay
Sales Rep/ Manager (Former Employee) – Gilbert, AZ – July 13, 2017
- typical day; meet at office in the morning, have a "team" meeting, figure out were we are going to set up for the day like what event we were getting sent to, fill out consignment form, load up car with table, bin, bags, etc. Then head out to our event.
- I learned that working for a commission based job sucks
- workplace culture, there really wasn't much
- hardest part; standing on your feet all day, in this az heat not being guaranteed to be able to put food on the table later in the evening.
- enjoyable part; helping all the kids on a day to day basis, actually seeing the kids receive these bags that I worked my butt off to sell then donate to them.
helping kids whom where abused and neglected
no benefits, no growth opp., commission based